Siena Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$312
US$304
Aria.com
US$218
US$188
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$143
Planet Hollywood
US$195
US$188
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$102
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$116
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$143
Paris Las Vegas
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$132
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$145
Travelocity
All reviewsextended stay hotelomelette houseground floorpool and hot tubliving roomclose proximitypool sideenjoyed my stayfitness centeroff the stripvegaslasmicrowaveappliancestournamentwalgreenscasino
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Well as a senior citizen I must say that this weekly "apartment " isn't really worth the time, money or for anyone else that may have a handicap. There are over 600 apartments and each building has 3 floors yet there isn't one elevator for handicapped people to get to the second or third floor and carrying your groceries up 3 flights of stairs is terribly difficult for anyone with a disability. There are also many transient people of all types that seem to hang out around the buildings and are usually searching the dumpsters for whatever they can find or asking people for change. They charge over 239. A week and consider that an upgraded apartment. There are no ice machines provided for guests, maid services are few and far between and they provide nothing to the guest with the exception of maybe 2 rolls of the cheapest toilet paper I've ever seen. They allow dogs of all sizes to stay there along with multiple children that run up and down the hallways with no supervision. So if your looking for a nice quiet place to relax off the strip do yourself a favor and DONT STAY HERE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
sienasuites, Manager at Siena Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I'm sorry you did not have a comfortable stay with us. Siena Suites Hotel has multiple rooms on the first floor with ADA compliancy. I'm sorry you did not request one of these units or that one may not have been available during your stay here. Siena Suites Hotel also includes coffee, cups and condiments, linens for the beds, towels for the unit as well as the for the heated pools, spa, and separate gym. Toilet paper and trash bags are also included and are available for all guests at any time along with our free WIFI and Direct T.V. Cable with over 50 channels. I would like to hear more feedback regarding your recent stay. Please contact me anytime.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It's really not bad. Price is great. Can't beat it. Plus for Monster Jam there is no closer. We had 2 room suite. Plus tons to eat next store or across the street. The bad is some rift raft around. But they keep to themselves. Bring your own pillows. They give you baby ones.Overall very quiet. Most of the trouble is in the back. You get discount if you eat across the street at the omelet house. Which is very good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the review ScottWHF. We hope to see you again next your for monster jam.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

This place is beautiful - comfortable beds, living room, dining room, and kitchenette. The TV is nice and large. The bathroom sink is separate from the toilet room.
The service is excellent and check-in was a breeze.
The pool area is nice although the whirlpool didn't function properly.
Also my bathtub had dirty water in it.
I really enjoyed my stay here - good location.

Room Tip: Rooms off Boulder Hwy are quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the review Gloria G! Please come and see us again very soon! I'm sorry if we had a whirlpool down for maintenance but for your information Siena Suites Hotel has 2 pools and jacuzzis for your convenience. Please let us know the next time you stay and I will be sure to place you in a unit with a beautiful view of one of our 2 pool areas.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I was happy that they have big rooms, with a separate bedroom and 2 TVs and a full size refrigerator. The place has numerous buildings, but the parking was a little limited.Problems: 1) the guy knocking on my door begging for money and 2) that the deadbolt didn't work.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
sienasuites, Manager at Siena Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

I am glad you hear you enjoyed your stay. I'm sorry to hear the parking was limited during your stay and the person coming to your door. Please call the fornt office to report any suspicious activity or for any maintenance issues regarding your room at any time. Our front office is open 24 hour a day to respond to your needs.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We have family in the Vegas area and the husband and I along with our small dog stayed here in January of 2016. After my brother in law passed we extended our stay and then over the next few months stayed a couple of other times at this same location. We had read reviews that we not so great so were skeptical upon making the reservations. Happily we had no issues. The room was great with nice living/kitchen area and bedroom and bath. Everything was clean and neat. I believe that there are people using the Siena Suites as full time living but they seem to keep them in other buildings. We were in a great building, very quiet and actually for as large a complex as it is we really didn't see many people coming or going during our stays there. So at the time(s) that we were on property there we had no issues, staff friendly, helpful and grounds clean and quiet. (Our stays were at different times over 3 or 4 months during 2016)

Stayed: April 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to write up the wonderful review and rating Jennifer. We value your business and hope to see you or your family again very soon.