38 people are viewing this hotel
1 320
20 260
3 742
1 320
All reviews sw steakhouse le reve red card beautiful hotel tower suite floor to ceiling windows fashion show mall other hotels strip view per day casino floor resort fee tableau las vegas luxury nightclub
Selected filters
17 - 22 of 26 938 reviews
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

This is one of the two best hotels I’ve ever stayed at—the other being Vdara in Las Vegas. Great room, great property, great service! I don’t like the in room bar or the in room snacks. I love everything else.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ixoye80550
Reviewed 25 February 2021

I've been meaning to write this review for a while. In short, the Wynn is very nice. I chose this hotel because it had an adult-only pool. Kids are okay but my boyfriend and I work all the time, so we just wanted to chill. With that being said, it's not like we can't afford the hotel. We literally don't have time to shop for clothes or spend an hour in front of the mirror, so... jeans it is. Hilariously enough, the check-in person's first question was, "Are you sure you're at the right location?" lol We were asked the same question again on our way to the elevator, and not at the key-checkpoint either. Outside of the bourgeoisie attitude, the hotel was great. Room service was *okay.* There was a hair in my food, but I was worried that if I complained, they would accuse me of trying to get free food. Because "why wouldn't I?" at that point. Would I come back? Sure. But I do hope the hotel vibe can catch up with the times. (Also, the snobby couple next door were complete drunks that were screaming at each other all weekend. This is not the hotel's fault, but I'm just saying, looks aren't everything).

Date of stay: March 2020
5  Thank writerstravel
Reviewed 15 February 2021

The Wynn has done a fantastic job balancing experience and safety during this pandemic. The staff, from in the bars, restaurants, casino floor, front-desk and house-keeping is always friendly and efficient. We especially love the Allegro's cozy atmosphere and delicious food. The lakeside lights show by Parasol Down was super-fun. The fitness center is state-of-the-art. The casino floor was a buzz, to the extent limited capacity allows.The rooms are spacious with extremely comfortable beds and fabulous views, and the in-room Alexa is a great touch. We had a wonderful stay and look forward to returning soon!

Review collected in partnership with Wynn Las Vegas
2  Thank Nomi P
Reviewed 15 February 2021

My wife and I spent a week here in the heart of COVID and social unrest. The hotel was clean, very safe with loads of cleaning and protection, We were very happy with the way this resort was managed. We will be back for sure, The casino was great, the dining fabulous and the staff was outstanding

Room tip: high quality and well worth it. Lots of rooms for what every level you want
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Greg12342014
Reviewed 14 February 2021

I enjoyed every minute of my stay, What I enjoyed the most was the room service, the food was wonderful. I ordered the bone-in rib eye, it was so tender and omg, can't describe it, you just have to try it. It was worth the price. The Lo mien was the best ever. .Our room, especially the our bed was so comfortable. The gaming area was so safe.

Review collected in partnership with Wynn Las Vegas