Reviews (4 273)
4 273 results
2 552
2 552
All reviews mandalay bay half bath house of blues powder room living room lazy river main bathroom wave pool floor to ceiling windows suite hotel wet bar mini bar king suite south end of the strip four seasons separate shower non smoking
531 - 536 of 4 273 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was my 5th time staying at this hotel and I must say it never dissapoints.Front desk and housekeeping staff have always been friendly and helpful.Yes it's a ways from the main action of the strip but that's what I enjoy about it,quiet relaxing evening after being in the crazyness of the center of the strip or Fremont.Lets face it,if your staying in vegas,your on holidays so who cares if it's at the south end of the strip,what else to you have to do.Jump on the free tram and it will drop you off at the luxor or excaliber.now your close to everything.It has a casino real close,one of the best pool areas in town(not only do they have a pool for hotel guests you also have access to the mandalay pools)and a excellent variety of restaurants.oh yeah.back to the hotel..the rooms are big,beds are comfortable,you get two bathrooms,wall to ceiling windows,free glass of Champaign at one of the best views on the strip(skyfall lounge)
As one comment stated they rather stay at a hotel 6...really?
Bottom line there is a ton of nice hotels in Las Vegas.sometimes I like to stay closer to the heart of the strip but often I enjoy been somewhere where you can relax and get away from the crowds.this hotel offers just that

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank randylove2647
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Our stay at the Delano Hotel was awesome. The check in line was a small wait and moved quickly. The lobby is large with comfy seating. Our suite was 2 rooms and perfect for my fam of 4. Hotel was relaxing and not too loud but quiet. It was great. Beds were comfy too! Walking around late was not scary. We felt safe and worry free.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank keez955
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I had requested early check in and also paid to upgrade to a strip view. Got there at 11:30 am, waited 1 1/2 hours to get room and it was a parking lot/roof view, so they told me I would have to wait even longer I asked to talk to a manager and he said the same thing but he would try and put a rush on cleaning the room, at 3:00 I went back to front desk because it still wasn't ready and by 3:15 I finally had my room 4 hours later! They were not very sorry and when they called to apologize the lady said "well the good new is you only had to wait 15 mins after check in. REALLY! UGH The room was nice but not very big. The wave pool was down the entire time which was very disappointing. And to get a raft for the lazy river you had to buy them either $20 for small or $40 for big. Who wants to buy them when you can't really take them with you home? Why not rent them for much less? Don't think I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Delano Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Dawn S:

Please allow us to apologize for the complications you encountered upon check-in. Clearly, these challenges proved inconvenient and distracted from your good time. We further regret that your time at our Beach Pool complex was not the memorable experience it could have been. We are grateful for your business and are anxious to welcome you back to a more pleasant, enjoyable Delano experience.

Seth L:

Guest Relations Specialist
Delano Las Vegas
MGM Resorts International
guests@delanolasvegas.com

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I stayed in a king suite on the 35 floor and it was lovely room, very well maintained. Friendly and accomidating staff. Food very expensive . Wish there was more reasonable food choices. I will be staying here again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great experience again at Delano. Love the smoke free environment and the staff friendliness. Would stay there every time we go to Las Vegas. Rooms are clean and quiet, check in process is very easy no lines.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple