“Simply delicious”

Triple 7 Restaurant & Microbrewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Triple 7 Restaurant & Microbrewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #210 of 5 345 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Stewart
Description: Award winning microbrews and so much more! Featuring six varieties of the freshest hand-crafted beers in town, tasty appetizers, hand made pizza, gourmet burgers and sandwiches, mouth watering steaks and ribs, and a fresh sushi bar. Triple 7 is the perfect place to watch your favorite sporting events while enjoying a great meal.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I've been coming to MSS and the Triple 7 for nearly ten years now. I had not been in a while, we were with family and this place sounded perfect because they have sushi, pizza and micro brew. It's much improved over the last visit. The wait to be seated for dinner was about 5 minutes. Our server Tammy was awesome! Very sweet and super attentive. The brick oven pizza was perfect, crispy and chewy. The beers are as good as ever. The prices are quite reasonable and the quality of the food was unmatched.

Chris J, Manager at Triple 7 Restaurant & Microbrewery, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Awesome! We love to see five-star experiences. If you have any comments you would like us to share with our team, please let us know. We appreciate the opportunity to share our guests’ positive experiences with them.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Been here several times, every time the quality of the food has been fantastic, the cleanliness great and atmosphere fabulous.

As for cost? Well worth every penny you pay.
My only issue is the service has been hit and miss sometimes we have had great service and very attentive staff whom can’t do enough for you, then the next visit ignored and it take 20-25 minutes to get spoken to and get a drink. (Otherwise would of been 5 stars)

Overall though I would recommend going here especially if on a budget or want great tasting food.

Chris J, Manager at Triple 7 Restaurant & Microbrewery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We’re so glad that you enjoyed your visit! Hopefully your next visit will be a five-star experience.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I would rate this a little less than very good but obviously the stars don't allow. It is attached to a lower end casino. I did a flight of their beer and enjoyed three of five. My lunch was tasty, ample and very reasonably priced. Some of the staff did not seem too interested in their work. They weren't rude but could have been friendlier. It is on the edge of the city where you don't want to venture past according to several security guards I spoke with. Worth a stop if you're in the area.

Chris J, Manager at Triple 7 Restaurant & Microbrewery, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

"We appreciate that you took the time to review us. If you have any feedback on how we can improve our service, please reach out to customer service.
https://www.fremontcasino.com/contact-us "

Reviewed 8 June 2018

As the title says, you can't go wrong eating here for lunch or supper as the food is always good, the onsite brewery is great and the service is always exceptional

We are pleased to learn your experience was excellent! Please come back again, soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We had visited this restaurant in 2015 and really had a great experience. We decided to return again this year and were not disappointed. I had 3 massive chicken tenders and my wife had a melt in the mouth rib steak (we shared platters) I also had a high roller beer from the micro brewery which was excellent and cheap. We both had a pudding and the bill including tip came to less than 40 dollars. We enjoyed it so much we decided to return again the next night. This time it was happy hour so things were even cheaper. My large beer was 2 dollars. For food I had a really nice burger, and my wife had a shaved steak sandwich. Once again excellent quality. The staff are so friendly, and the atmosphere very sporty with baseball etc on the many monitors Enjoy

1  Thank Rookie1963
Chris J, Manager at Triple 7 Restaurant & Microbrewery, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018