“Awesome food.. ok service.”
Review of Noodles

Noodles
Ranked #487 of 5 344 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went to Noodles for lunch as it was located right at our Hotel, The Bellagio. IT always had a line so we thought it was going to be very good. We only waited like 7 minutes. The Restaurant is actually very pretty inside and very well decorated. The food I have to say it was very good and A LOT. We had some to go as well. The service was the only ok thing there. Not that good. Maybe because they are always busy, but it was nothing special. If they were a little more attentive they would have a better rating.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 397)

11 - 15 of 1 397 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious food, honest service and good list of choices. I recommend the Chow Mei with Oolong Tea, that serves 2.
I also suggest you to ask the dishes to share so you can experience more than one option

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We got to-go food from Noodles on our first night. It was both delicious, fresh and came out within 15 minutes even though there was a line out the door.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Menu looked great, so decided to give it a try.

The seven of us decided to order family style. We had edamame, it was salted. Chicken that was somewhat dry, Chilean Sea Bass that tasted and looked like chicken., green beans were good.

This place was overrated and expensive. Small portions of food for the price.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

WOW ! We have been staying at the Bellagio for years. We have tried almost every restaurant there. Noodles is right there by where I play cards and my wife plays slots. It's entrance is small and it looks uninviting so we never thought about eating there. While playing cards, during our last visit, a couple were raving about how great Noodles was. I told my wife and we decided to try it. IT IS WONDERFUL. We will definitely eat there again.