“Great service by Joel!”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Ask for Joel - he’s a great server, professional and very attentive! Attends to your every need! The food was good and reasonably priced compared to other restaurants in town. Nice bar area where you can watch sporting events. Would also be nice for large group or family with children. Overall, very nice experience. Allowed us to bring in our own wine with a small corking fee.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful dining experience while in town on business at Planet Hollywood. Simply walked over and it took 5 minutes. I started out with the Caprese, which was very fresh and full of flavor, and for my entrée - the Salmone alla Griglia along with some Chardonnay. The salmon came with a lemon butter sauce, sautéed lemon spinach and roasted potatoes. Getting hungry?? The food and service were both outstanding! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We should have known better. A restaurant in a shopping mall next to the theatre. No need to try hard, and they clearly don't.

For the prices they charge, you expect the best of the best. Instead we got bland, boring, dry food.

The oil, balsamic, Parmesan and chilli (or whatever it was) dip for the bread may have sounded like a good idea, but it turns into a terrible paste. Don't mess with a classic.

They picked up on me being unable to stomach the 'daily special pasta', and didn't charge for it. Still we spent over $ 100 per couple.

Not recommended.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Finally! An authentic Italian restaurant with many home-made dishes that won't burn a hole in your wallet. Upscale atmosphere and a great location. Sit outside for great people-watching or inside for a more intimate dinner. Our waiter, Alvaro, knew the menu inside out and made some great recommendations. Very, very professional and a fun waiter. His jokes will lighten up your day! Even though not on the menu, I requested veal Milanese and it was absolutely perfect with a side of house-made spaghetti with Alfredo sauce. Ordered a full Caesar salad which was split between two people. Perfect. Started with the house Foccacia and that is highly recommended -- superb with rosemary olive oil and parmesan cheese. My friend had Garganelli ai Formaggi, Italian “Mac & Cheese” made with a variety of cheeses --cheddar, parmesan, and fontina sauce. I kind of laughed at "Mac & Cheese" but this was incredible! Very tasty. He usually has the classic meat Lasagna, which is also a top selection. Add a bottle of Prosecco and you can't beat that! Total bill under $100 for two.

Can't praise this restaurant enough. For high-priced Las Vegas dining, this is a very welcome alternative. Moderate prices -- with many Happy Hour specials, too! Great atmosphere and awesome service! Make sure you ask for Alvero, if he's available.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I choose this restaurant wanting a late night dinner and craving spaghetti and got there 20 minutes before closing time. Staff was very friendly and helpful but the chicken spaghetti did have a unusual taste. I thought it had been made with fish no chicken. My wife didn't eat her dinner and the staff offer her a dessert because now with the kitchen being closed they couldn't remake anything else. There was no charge for the dessert. I would be willing to give then a second try next time back in Las Vegas.