“Great food and service”

Ranked #180 of 5 348 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: The Forum Shops at Caesars
Description: Spago Las Vegas reflects the inventive culinary talents that made Wolfgang Puck's famous Beverly Hills restaurant a favorite amongst Hollywood's elite. Food critic John Curtas calls Spago, "the single most influential restaurant of the 20th century." Executive Chef Eric Klein creates a daily-changing menu featuring a variety of fresh, innovative dishes that have kept Spago the longstanding leader in Las Vegas dining. The contemporary and warm dining room complements Chef Klein's artistic flair. Consistently recognized as one of the top restaurants in the city, Spago proves that a great meal with excellent wine and service, in a dynamic environment, can be relaxing as well as an extraordinary culinary experience.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the food offerings, cocktails and service topped it all off. Must try the desserts as they were very creative.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 577)

11 - 15 of 1 577 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I had eaten at Spago when it was in its previous location a year or two ago, so we thought it would be nice to sit on the patio overlooking the Bellagio fountains for dinner in the new location. Unfortunately, there are no ceiling fans or air circulation on the patio of any kind, so in the summer it is very hot (butter for bread was a puddle). The food was amazing, though, and Paul, who was our waiter was OUTSTANDING. Prior to the us arriving, he had looked up information about where we are from, as well as, other facts about us being to Spago’s before. I have eaten at many of Wolfgang Puck’s restaurants, but have never had such an amazing server experience, as with Paul. One slightly annoying item was the sommelier lecturing us about pouring our own champagne because the stems on the glasses were so fragile…. My wife and I had fun with this the rest of the night, “don’t put any food on those plates- they aren’t meant to hold that much weight”. Other than Mr. Puck purchasing shoddy stemware for his restaurant (haha) and the heat, this was an amazing dining experience with Paul being the highlight.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good food. But what did you expect?! This is not Applebees.

Expect boutique-y flair, clever flavors...it's good. Best-meal-evar!?! No. But it's GOOD!

After a point, restaurants like this are all good.

But.

The service? Freaking awesome. And this after missing our silverware and napkins. To the bar-servers who took care of us...thank you for making us feel at home, describing the menu (that you obviously truly knew).... well done.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As an international English businessman living in Brussels with a French wife, I know a bit about food. Tonight, Spago delivered. Traveling alone in LV, I was seated in a booth inside, all to myself with attentive service; helpful, and not imposing nor rushed . The food was just superb. The English pea soup I enjoyed is in the top 3 dishes I have tasted, and took mea full 20 mins to finish after scraping the plate. Please try this if you go - it's just delightful. The chicken to follow was excellent. (I always order chicken in a new restaurant since it's so difficult to make special and a great measure of their ability). Perfectly seasoned for my pallet, though maybe a bit too salty for others. It was great and went well with their Australia Shiraz. Too full for desert, though they looked lovely. And the bill (check) was more than competitive for high end LV strip. If you are looking for a something a bit special, Spago is the place to be.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Among the several fine dine oppurtunities in Vegas, I say Spago at it’s new location is a must.
We had several different orders, Steamed Alaskan Halibut was one of the best fish I have ever tried. Thanks for that :)
Also spicy tuna and Sweet corn Agnalotti were really tasty. Presantations were really impressive...
Downsides,
They need some improvement with the service , some of the staff lacks knowledge of the menu, and some are good helpers but try to collect all the plates at once etc( mostly probably because they moved to a new place, it takes time to settle)
- they have a nice wine menu and a good somelier, but lacks variety

They would be again candidates for a Michelin star for sure...

I recommend to reserve a patio seet, and enjoy the great fountain show of Bellagio

Been to Spago? Share your experiences!