“The Classic Vegas Buffet”

The Buffet at Bellagio
Ranked #554 of 5 348 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$10 - US$80
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Buffet
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The classic Las Vegas buffet features a wide variety of good-not-great food at reasonable (for Vegas restaurants) prices. The Buffet at Bellagio fulfills this classic formula in fine style. We visited on a Friday evening, and encountered only a short line on arriving around 6 PM. When paying, we chose the unlimited drinks package, which turned out to be a good deal despite a somewhat limited range of available drinks.

Highlights included the American caviar selection, king crab legs, fresh shrimp, roast lamb, and the variety of chocolate-focused desserts. We enjoyed ourselves as we sampled all the stations.

When we left at about 7:30 PM, the line looked to be about a half hour long. I recommend arriving early.

Write a ReviewReviews (10 592)

71 - 75 of 10 594 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We came to have breakfast and we were not disappointed. I do not know about the other meals but during breakfast Thi venue was very good. We have seen American, Mexican and Japanese breakfast treats. The pancakes could be better but the warm maple syrup made the difference
The server was nice and helpful. The cashier was rude and not caring a bit. I think that is the result of dealing with hundreds of people everyday. Not an excuse but a fact

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We took our friends who live in Vegas but had never been there because we loved the buffet. We were so disappointed because it was not what it used to be - it has been a few years since we ate there. The price is no longer worth it. The food was not any better than a much cheaper buffet. The atmosphere has changed to a regular buffet, not special service either. Overall we were very disappointed in all the changes.

1  Thank cinag2015
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were excited to go to the Bellagio buffet, especially given the photos and reviews of previous visitors. We were very disappointed. While there was a wide variety of food, and beautiful looking desserts, most of it was bland and overcooked. The "prime rib" was so overcooked as to be inedible and not possible to cut with the knife we were given. Crab tasted "off" and had a funky odor. Luckily, I loved the farro salad, the thai beef salad (the mint was fresh and flavorful), and the pesto mashed potatoes. For vegetables, go with the asparagus - it was delicious. Salmon was okay, but overcooked, and the sushi looked dry (I didn't risk trying it). The shrimp appetizer served in little silver bowls tasted awful. My wife was reduced to eating the pizza, which seems ridiculous at a Strip Vegas buffet. The mango green tea dessert was the only one that I cared for, my wife loved the brownies. Coffee was good. Thank goodness we had a 2-for-1 coupon, if we'd paid full price I would be upset. While the servers were great, the hostess seemed angry and the line staff (especially those serving meat) were rude and abrasive.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The buffet prices were not great but were about the best in the various restaurants in the hotel. We approached the buffet entrance to find a long line. For a mobility impaired person such as I, who has difficulty walking and standing, a long wait is impossible. And of course, there is no one out front to visit with about reserving a place in line.
Out of reach for disabled or mobility impaired persons due to round the clock long lines.