“Special Dinner in Las Vegas”
Review of Mon Ami Gabi

Mon Ami Gabi
Reserve with OpenTable
Mon Ami Gabi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 5 628 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$21 - US$80
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: Please note: NO RESERVATIONS are made for PATIO SEATING, this is on a first come, first serve basis. All reservations are for the indoor main dining room. Mon Ami Gabi is a classic French bistro & steakhouse located in the Paris Resort on 'The Strip!' Mon Ami Gabi specializes in Classic Bistro Fare including crepes and quiches. Our dinner menu features classics such as French Onion Soup, Trout Grenobloise, and our signature Steak Frites. French wines are served by the glass or the bottle from our rolling wine cart. We also serve breakfast specialties including French Toast, Waffles & our Big Skinny Panacakes and a variety of French sandwiches during lunch.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The wife and I had planned to dine here before we arrived in Las Vegas. I had read a lot of good things about this chain. It's a part of the "Lettuce Entertain You" conglomerate from Chicago.
That aside the experience lived up to the perceptions. We had reservations and chose to be seated inside (they have outside seating on LV Blvd.). Everyone who served us was both friendly and professional. I would expect they were trained in some sort of program. To the food; they start off off with a shredded carrot amuse bouche along with a french baguette in a paper sleeve.
We ordered salads which were well prepared. It had baby kale
and other greens which were pleasantly lightly dressed. for our entrees we both ordered the hanger steak with frites.
The hangar steak was both tender and tasty. It was dressed in a red wine and butter sauce which complimented the steak not over taking it. One cannot find hangar steak in a regular store because it is a some what rare cut. It is better than most steak cuts in my opinion. The frites were great as well. for dessert, we split a creme brulee which was lighter in texture than I have ever made at home. My wife and almost fought over the brulee. The server and help staff were outstanding. I had a glass of wine with my dinner. The bill ran $104.73 before gratuity. A very nice dinner was held that night.

1  Thank Bruce S
Write a ReviewReviews (16 514)

906 - 910 of 16 515 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We ate here twice, for brunch and lunch. I preferred brunch. If it's chilly there are heaters to keep you warm. Nice view.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Visited Mon Ami Gabi for breakfast-lovely place to watch the world go by - great view of Eiffel Tower and Bellagio - great breakfast - reassuringly expensive and make sure you arrive early if you want a table outside on the terrace.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Nice atmosphere. Indoor and outdoor eating area. Food was very good and service was good. Pricing is a little expensive but normal for large casino hotels

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We were pleasantly surprised when we went to Mon Ami Gabi for breakfast. You can eat inside or if you want to experience dining out side you are able to do that. They have many French food favorites . I enjoy corn beef hash if it is made from scratch and not out of a can and I was pleasantly surprised how good theirs was. The atmosphere is worth the trip to Mon Ami Gabi.

Been to Mon Ami Gabi? Share your experiences!