“Wonderful Wedding Day Experience”
Review of WELL Spa

WELL Spa
Ranked #14 of 160 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: WELL spa is located inside the Platinum Hotel in Las Vegas on the 4th Floor. Experience the quieter side of Las Vegas spas - minus the overwhelming crowds. Relax your body and refresh your senses in a tranquil, non-gaming, smoke free setting. From the moment you enter our Las Vegas spa, your every wish is anticipated, so there is never a need to ask. Allow WELL Spa®’s expertly trained therapists to sweep you off to serenity. Choose from several lavish Las Vegas spa packages and experience a decidedly more relaxing Las Vegas spa vacation in all-suite boutique setting.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Crystal is amazing!

Not only she is a great professional with exceptional taste and sense of style; she also has some magic touch! She made my day! I felt special on my wedding day; I knew I looked beautiful, and Crystal helped me to feel self-confident and calm.

Thank you, Crystal!!

in 5 reviews
"vegas"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Our children & grand children planned a 50th Anniversary celebration with family & friends at the Platinum Hotel & Spain Las Vegas. I had a aroma therapy 50 minute massage, manicure & pedicure. It was awesome! The best thing I could have done before the Reflection ceremony & reaffirming of our vows on the rooftop of the hotel. Amazing!!

Reviewed 2 February 2018

My 2 sisters and I found a group on for a 50 minute aromatherapy massage. We were shown the relaxation room where there were comfy lounge chairs with blankets and some water/juice/tea. We were then shown locker and steam room and were given sandals and a nice robes to wear. We had a few minutes to wait in relaxation room before meeting our therapists. In room we picked which oil we wanted and went over what we wanted our therapists to focus on. After we all met back in relaxation area to rest and rehydrate. Then we did the steam room. We were able to take showers post massage/steam which was nice. Overall we felt the massages were just okay. We are fans of deep tissue massage and these were more light to medium in pressure. We did really enjoy the relaxation area and steam room. We weren't rushed at all and enjoyed our relaxing afternoon.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I stayed at the Platinum Hotel and Spa and booked a 50-minute aromatherapy massage using a Groupon deal. I'm not a spa/massage regular but this place could make me one.

The Spa was very convenient for me as a hotel guest. The relaxation room was very comfortable and was fully stocked with snacks (trail mix, nuts, juice, water, tea, etc.) but I didn't have to wait long for my massage to start. I was given a locker and full use of their steam room, showers and swimming pool (on the 5th floor). The shower area had all sorts of grooming supplies typically needed for one to get ready after the Spa which was a nice touch. Everything was very clean and well organized.

The staff were very courteous and professional and I felt in good hands throughout. I didn't feel like I was in a "massage mill" and felt like the staff took a personal interest in my experience. They didn't try to upsell me on anything (even though they could have) and I appreciated this as their way of respecting their guests.

Within the first couple of minutes of my massage, I could tell this was going to be the best one I've ever had (in my somewhat limited experience) and it was. My sore back, legs and feet (from a weekend of Las Vegas activities) were relieved and I felt anew when I left. My massage therapist was amazing and I hope she's still there when I come back to Las Vegas (if the owners/operators are reading this, I can give you more details as "L" deserves major kudos).

At the end, I wish I didn't use the Groupon and got one of their full packages because I enjoyed the experience. I certainly will return when I'm in Las Vegas again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Not only was this place still great, they have remodeled as well. Relaxation room is beautiful with ample drinks and snacks, nice music and a quiet atmosphere. I requested Joy again this time and was not disappointed with her massage. Genesis at the front desk was also welcoming and attentive.

The only place where this hotel falls down is the pool and attendant attitude: it had been raining the day of our visit and the pool was fairly filthy - dead bugs, leaves, a door mat and murky water. Not sure why they did not clean before reopening. The attendant did not seem interested or knowledgeable. Drinks service has disappeared? Shame, I enjoyed my cocktails last year.