“Best Burgers!”

Cuisines: American, British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Stop here by accident didn't even realize who restaurant this was until we were in this very long line for food. It was worth the 20 mins wait. Met great people while in line and the staff were beautiful and friendly. Once we were seated that's when the magic began. The burger was out of this world. I would love to visit Gordon Ramsay Burger restaurant again. A must do in Vegas.

Write a ReviewReviews (10 594)

313 - 317 of 10 594 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

First time there mostly sandwiches , salads etc. food was really good I ordered the truffle fries best fries I have ever ate !

Reviewed 27 June 2018

A burger that was second to none. About to hop into the TARDIS and go eat that sam’itch again! $$$ in cost rating but 5 out of 5 bloody stars for food!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I love Gordon Ramsey, so every time I come to Vegas, I tried to eat each restaurants, I love to eat so, I love his amazing food, I know he’s not the cooking it but it’s still amazing!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

My wife and I had two different burgers. I had the "Backyard" which is the basic with all the trimmings. My wife had the "Ultimate" a well crafted cheeseburger with really great cheeses. She described it as one of the best cheeseburgers she'd ever had. Really great flavor. We also had the sweet potato fries, which we both like better than regular french fries. Sweet potatoes add a unique flavor to what would be ordinary fries. The burgers were both $15.00, so they are well above the price of a fast food restaurant, but Las Vegas is longer an inexpensive place to vacation.

Been to Gordon Ramsay Burger? Share your experiences!