Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Overpriced but cool

This was a bit disappointing for the price but don’t get me wrong it was really cool. Not as big as... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

1 030
1 187
1 568
1 030
All reviews mandalay bay sea life touch tank different species per adult great for kids take your time great attraction gift shop tunnel dragon komodo animals masks fishes predators vegas
Selected filters
8 - 13 of 4 166 reviews
Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

I had heard really good things about this aquarium so we decided to check it out. It’s a really nice aquarium. They even had my favorite animal, a Komodo dragon, which I was super excited about. I loved all the tunnels and the overall atmosphere. Really beautiful. My only negatives really: 1) there are a LOT of kids (obviously). I kinda expected this, as this is one of the only real kid focused places on the strip, but it was still a little annoying dodging huge strollers and moms not paying attention. If you visit as an adult just be aware of that since the space is smaller than your average aquarium. Also the lady at the front was very rude. We bought a combo ticket with the VR package (tickets not labeled) and she acted as if there was no way to tell what tickets she was scanning and gave us a lot of attitude about it. Extremely rude. Uncalled for really. Besides that it’s really cute and beautiful and takes probably 30-45 mins for your average adult depending on  how much time you spend at each exhibit. It’s a cool aquarium and I’d recommend checking it out.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank MelissaClaire93
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

I enjoyed seeing all different animals while walking about the Shark Reef. I had never seen sharks upclose and this was a thrill. The turtles aka honu were ine of my faves to see!

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank Pinaysmileyrose
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

I was an ok visit. There is a variety of marine life. The most impressive attraction is the shark aquarium. Definitely something fun to do with kids.

1  Thank davidaymard
Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

Coming from the parking lot side- The entrance isn’t labeled and confusing as to whether you’re in line for the theater or the aquarium, (less confusing if coming from within the resort).

The aquatic displays were beautiful and well kept, however I got through the entire aquarium in less than 15 minutes, so for those of us that have been to beautiful large aquariums throughout America this one will disappoint you. All in all I wouldn’t do it again if I had a choice.

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank 804brandonj
Reviewed 25 January 2021

Pretty huge aquarium, clear water and not a lot of people during my visit. Had a lot of fun watching the jellies, the way they move in water is mesmerizing. Also enjoyed watching the sharks a lot. Its particularly enthralling to see sunken boat and fishes around it

Date of experience: January 2021