Open today: 08:30 - 19:30

Reviews (4 388)
4 388 results
4 022
4 022
All reviews range safety officer military vehicles gi jane mini gun swat package shooting range black ops package seal team grenade launcher ex military sniper rifle ear protection automatic weapons range instructor great fun shoot guns desert eagle
189 - 194 of 4 388 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was a great experience from start to finish.

I booked online a week before I left the UK. A simple procedure followed up by confirmation and reminder emails from BV. We chose a shared package and were guided by the instructor as to who shot what gun.

We were collected from the hotel by a nice friendly helpful guy and taken to the facility. He mentioned on the way to BV that the majority of the staff are ex-military, including himself.

The staff at the registration desk went over our chosen package and advised us on what type extra guns we wanted to add. They have a tip box on the desk which I think is shared by all the staff.

We were given an alarm fob and told we'd be called when the range instructors were ready. We walked around the store checking out the merchandise. I noticed the tops all looked like good quality materials.

Once we went thru, the instructor (slim guy called John) was very clear in his instructions. We were given the chance to take pictures or video each other shooting. It was still loud even with the ear defenders. Coming from the UK I loved having this opportunity to shoot a gun and John was very patient with me as I took ages aiming and shooting☺️.

All the staff were super friendly and helpful, throughout. We were very lucky to meet the owner by chance. He also was very friendly. All the staff we spoke to seemed happy to be working for him. Seems like a good set up.

I think BV has the edge over other shooting experiences not only because of the military museum but also the staff attitudes.

The vehicles are all well maintained and clean.

I'd go again when in Vegas and highly recommend you do if you're thinking about it.

1  Thank seg69
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

What a great experience my daughter and myself got picked up from hotel and taken to battlefield very friendly driver.. we fired 2 guns and 2 rifles recommend to all. Then they dropped us at the north outlet would do again and again if in Vegas..

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

On our trip to Vegas my husband, the gun enthusiast really wanted to try it. I was very nervous but went along. I got to shoot two semi automatic guns. IT WAS AWESOME! Our guide Opel was very knowledgeable and very safety conscious. Put me at ease really fast. Staff was all great. Will definitely do it again.

1  Thank Corinna S
Reviewed 26 June 2018

So much variety of guns here its amazing. purchased a world war 2 package for fiancee son, he absolutely loved it. i had the machine gun which i really enjoyed. the prices are not over the top and the staff is friendly and very informative. there is an outdoor museum with military vehicles and you have the option to drive a tank over a car!. The store inside had plenty of gun themed items to choose from. oh did i mention that they pick you up from your hotel in a hummer!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Wish I found this place sooner it was top quality , lots of fun. Packages seems more then reasonable compared to others and the instructors are faultless.