“A Bit Pricey but Still Enjoyable”
Review of Battlefield Vegas

Battlefield Vegas
Book In Advance
More Info
US$124,99*
and up
Machine Gun Experience with Military Humvee in...
Ranked #4 of 296 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 600 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. You can shoot .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifles, grenade launchers, .50 M2HB Brownings or even classic WWII Lugers, 1911's, STG-44/MP-44's, M1 Garands or even MG-42'. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I did the black ops gamer package, which I imagine is one of the most popular packages they offer. Wife fired the M249 because she always wanted to fire a machinegun. We both enjoyed it. (They also have an a la cart option, which is nice. I think I paid $50 for my wife to shoot the M249; it would have cost me $150 at the range near our home in Florida.) The attendant who was with us was very polite, helpful, and knowledgeable. The entire process was enjoyable and very safe.

It's really not necessary to make reservations online. (They even told me that when I emailed them.) We went there in the morning, about an hour after they opened, no reservation, and 5 minutes later we were getting ready to shoot.

You can also walk around their lot, which has lots of old military vehicles. Good for photo ops.

1  Thank jnhale
Write a ReviewReviews (4 191)
All reviews
"desert eagle"
in 47 reviews

25 - 29 of 4 193 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a great experience from start to finish.

I booked online a week before I left the UK. A simple procedure followed up by confirmation and reminder emails from BV. We chose a shared package and were guided by the instructor as to who shot what gun.

We were collected from the hotel by a nice friendly helpful guy and taken to the facility. He mentioned on the way to BV that the majority of the staff are ex-military, including himself.

The staff at the registration desk went over our chosen package and advised us on what type extra guns we wanted to add. They have a tip box on the desk which I think is shared by all the staff.

We were given an alarm fob and told we'd be called when the range instructors were ready. We walked around the store checking out the merchandise. I noticed the tops all looked like good quality materials.

Once we went thru, the instructor (slim guy called John) was very clear in his instructions. We were given the chance to take pictures or video each other shooting. It was still loud even with the ear defenders. Coming from the UK I loved having this opportunity to shoot a gun and John was very patient with me as I took ages aiming and shooting☺️.

All the staff were super friendly and helpful, throughout. We were very lucky to meet the owner by chance. He also was very friendly. All the staff we spoke to seemed happy to be working for him. Seems like a good set up.

I think BV has the edge over other shooting experiences not only because of the military museum but also the staff attitudes.

The vehicles are all well maintained and clean.

I'd go again when in Vegas and highly recommend you do if you're thinking about it.

1  Thank seg69
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a great experience my daughter and myself got picked up from hotel and taken to battlefield very friendly driver.. we fired 2 guns and 2 rifles recommend to all. Then they dropped us at the north outlet would do again and again if in Vegas..

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On our trip to Vegas my husband, the gun enthusiast really wanted to try it. I was very nervous but went along. I got to shoot two semi automatic guns. IT WAS AWESOME! Our guide Opel was very knowledgeable and very safety conscious. Put me at ease really fast. Staff was all great. Will definitely do it again.

1  Thank Corinna S