“What an experience!!”

and up
Machine Gun Experience with Military Humvee in Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 277 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 600 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. You can shoot .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifles, grenade launchers, .50 M2HB Brownings or even classic WWII Lugers, 1911's, STG-44/MP-44's, M1 Garands or even MG-42'. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Firstly the military humvee (free) pickup was a real experience, the kids really enjoyed that and was nice blasting up the strip to get to battlefield vegas (which is just behind Circus Circus to give you an idea). Only my husband shot and he did the swap package with AK47 (so 5 guns). He loved it!! The instruction was really good and our twins enjoyed just watching and collecting some empty shells after (for show and tell at school lol). They also have great grounds outside with lots of military vehicles to explore plus a nice shop with gun displays and memorabillia. I researched a few places to shoot but was rally pleased with Battlefield Vegas as I think its more of an experience for everyone, even if you dont shoot. Then the dropped us back centre strip after our experience so we could carry on our day and eat etc. Next time we will be back to try the Gatling Gun!! Would highly recommend this experience.

2  Thank simlaughton2013
Reviews (3 936)

28 - 32 of 3 936 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My son and I enjoyed shooting automatic asault rifles here. They have a huge selection, the staff works at being pleasant. That written the outside exhibits look a bit worn and even some of the gear is a bit tired.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was considering a tattoo this time around in Vegas, but, we were going to Battlefield anyways so the wife advised me to just spend the money there instead.

And so:
SVD Dragonuv,
AK-74SU Krinkov,
M82A1 Barrett,
M-134 mingun.

At the time I was firing the SCAR-H was apart and the Kriss Vector was unavailable. When I let go with the Barrett you could pretty much hear a pin drop after that. And after the M-134 I had guys a few lanes over whooping and cheering!

Well worth it! Total professionals who take into account previous experience with firearms ( Or lack there of).

Viva Battlefield Vegas!

Mike from British Columbia, Canada

1  Thank bourbonstjoe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

An interesting place to go to, for shooting of course, or just visiting and buying souvenirs.
A great team of professionals and attentive staff welcomed us and took us to the range.
Quite a nice selection of hand guns, rifles etc available, and we had a really good time all together.
A nice experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked this before we flew out. They picked us up as arranged and our driver was friendly and chatty along with all staff there. I had initially booked for my husband the black ops package but added a couple of extra nd for me the glock 17 had a fantastic time and great experience.