“Money well spent!”

and up
Machine Gun Experience with Military Humvee in Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 277 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 600 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. You can shoot .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifles, grenade launchers, .50 M2HB Brownings or even classic WWII Lugers, 1911's, STG-44/MP-44's, M1 Garands or even MG-42'. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was considering a tattoo this time around in Vegas, but, we were going to Battlefield anyways so the wife advised me to just spend the money there instead.

And so:
SVD Dragonuv,
AK-74SU Krinkov,
M82A1 Barrett,
M-134 mingun.

At the time I was firing the SCAR-H was apart and the Kriss Vector was unavailable. When I let go with the Barrett you could pretty much hear a pin drop after that. And after the M-134 I had guys a few lanes over whooping and cheering!

Well worth it! Total professionals who take into account previous experience with firearms ( Or lack there of).

Viva Battlefield Vegas!

Mike from British Columbia, Canada

1  Thank bourbonstjoe
Reviews (3 936)

30 - 34 of 3 936 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

An interesting place to go to, for shooting of course, or just visiting and buying souvenirs.
A great team of professionals and attentive staff welcomed us and took us to the range.
Quite a nice selection of hand guns, rifles etc available, and we had a really good time all together.
A nice experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked this before we flew out. They picked us up as arranged and our driver was friendly and chatty along with all staff there. I had initially booked for my husband the black ops package but added a couple of extra nd for me the glock 17 had a fantastic time and great experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Brilliant service start to finish, and made me feel very comfortable on my first time shooting. Free Humvee pickup was brilliant and the driver was great at getting us ready.

The place was great and had a ton of military vehicles to take pictures on.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We rang up on the day we wanted to go, a couple of hours later we had a humvee picking us up right outside our hotel.
Very helpful lady at the desk described the packages on offer and the deals they were currently running.
Booked the swat package + two mags of AK.
Roland was our guide/carer for the experience and he was incredible for the whole visit.
Highly recommend a visit if you're in the area, probably more exciting for tourists as it's so alien for us. But still a must see.