“Fantastic experience .”

and up
Machine Gun Experience with Military Humvee in Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 277 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 600 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. You can shoot .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifles, grenade launchers, .50 M2HB Brownings or even classic WWII Lugers, 1911's, STG-44/MP-44's, M1 Garands or even MG-42'. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

As a clay shooter in the UK I felt the urge to see what shooting a range of semi auto machine guns was like . There's a place for these and it was at battlefield Vegas where there's trained ( most ex service men ) and friendly guys showing what to do ...
Due to the sad times Vegas is going through with the recent shooting I wasn't sure if I should still do it ... well I'm glad I did - a tick box I've always had and if your here it's the best place to do it .

As they say in the USA ban idiots not guns .

Thank you battlefield Vegas for the experience .. great guys

1  Thank Chris R
Reviews (3 937)

36 - 40 of 3 937 reviews

Reviewed 12 October 2017

What an experience! Having only used paint, staple and nail guns this Canadian wanted to know what it felt like to shoot a gun. Battlefield was recommended to me by one of my customers and he was right. You call them a couple hours before you want to go, they come to your hotel and pick you up in a real Humvee.
When you get there you can choose from many different guns and gun packages. We chose 4 guns from a glock hand gun to an AK-47 with 50 round clip. They explain all they safety measures, show you how to hold the gun and are by your side while you on load your gun onto the poor piece of target paper. My wife didn't think we were going to be using real rounds. If you were lucky enough to win at the casino you can also choose to car a crush with a real tank.
I highly recommend Battlefield Vegas, such a professional and safe environment.

1  Thank Crawford G
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

What a place and what a pick from the man who featured in the daily mail ,ex navy GETSOME and also from what sad acts happened on the Sunday before they made sure our visit was safe and enthusiastic to show guns are only safe in trained forces i.e. Police army navy etc thankyou for a great experience

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Easy to book and free pickup is amazing! They make the experience smooth easy and enjoyable. Amazing service from the staff! Would definitely do again!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

A absolute must-do if you are in Las Vegas and don't live in USA. Its probably the only chance you'll have in your life to shoot alot of different guns from pistols to machine guns. I choose the SWAT package which has a pistol, mp5, shotgun and sniper. If you want extra guns or rounds you can add that, i added a pistol i was interested in. Everyone gets their personal range officer which will explain the weapons and shows you how to handle them if you not familiar with weapons! It looks like alot of the instructors are ex-military since they have a very good knowledge. It was a really exciting and different experience! Very cool and fun to do! They also offer free pickup/return with a military vehicle to your hotel.