Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

8 218
1 418
8 218
1 418
All reviews synchronized swimming water stage cirque du story line splash zone great seats front row jaw dropping first row entire show diving clown acrobatics performance shows tickets theatre
374 - 379 of 10 726 reviews
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The aquatic/acrobatic performance was stunning and the costumes were beautiful! Our tickets weren’t cheap, but I’m glad we spent a little extra so that we had an up-close view of the show. Definitely worth it!

I booked through an online website and got 20% off, which was the best deal for O that I found. Didn’t try tix4tonight.com because this was THE show we wanted to see and I didn’t want to risk it.

2  Thank Pixycon
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

This is an amazing professional show that is outstanding, I think this would have to one of the best shows we have ever seen in our lifetime. The skill they have over the water is first class,the acrobats were first class with amazing heights used. Fully recommend this show it’s a must in Las Vegas.

1  Thank adamsconz
Reviewed 30 June 2018

This was our second time to see this show in their 20 years on stage and it was wonderful as always. We sat in the middle on row Q and the view was great. It's difficult to pick a seat as a few might have limited views in the higher sections but we had a great area. The tickets are really high which kept us from doing but one show this trip but a great experience.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

The show was fun, quirky, exciting, unexpected and very entertaining. I wasn't able to see "O" during our last trip, so this show was the inspiration for our return trip. We were not disappointed!! I would recommend enthusiastically. Tip: I did find a 20% discount on the Bellagio website under "offers". Check it out.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Wife and I saw this show on the 2nd to last night of our Vegas trip this year. It was spectacular. My favorite part was the two clowns who appeared at the very beginning and then a few times throughout the show. They were funny.

If you see only one show in Vegas, make sure you see this.