“Best Show in Vegas”

O - Cirque du Soleil
More attraction details
Owner description: An aquatic extravaganza performed on stage by Cirque du Soleil.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Wife and I saw this show on the 2nd to last night of our Vegas trip this year. It was spectacular. My favorite part was the two clowns who appeared at the very beginning and then a few times throughout the show. They were funny.

If you see only one show in Vegas, make sure you see this.

Write a ReviewReviews (10 282)
All reviews
"vegas"
in 1 718 reviews

40 - 44 of 10 284 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Was really looking forward to this after reading the reviews but have to admit I was bored, there was no storyline, the acts were good but not spectacular which I would have expected for the price of the tickets which were a fortune. We went to Zumanity the night before this and that was excellent and cheaper. There are much better shows in Vegas.

1  Thank Samcarli
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The best and the original. Great theater at the Bellagio. Classic cirque. Most whimsical. Last time we saw this was 10 years ago and it didn't fail to impress me a second time. My husband and I have seen all the Cirque shows on the strip because we don't really gamble but come to Vegas often... so we end up trying out restaurants and going to Cirque shows. They all have different themes but my favorite one is O. Come see it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A Must see show when visiting Las Vegas, the performers were amazing. Very impressive. You are constantly looking up and around as there is so much happening. Make sure you put this show on your list.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went last week to see this show. Thought it was fantastic. We have seen a few Cirque shows and we found O was very different because it was based in water. Lots of different acts, syncronised swimmers, aerial hoop etc so penty of variety in this show. Didn't have much of a story to follow which was dissapointing but the show was still amazing to see. Definitely one of the best Cirque Du Soliel shows I have seen and worth going to see. Would definitely pay extra for good seats, we did and was definitely worth it.

Been to O - Cirque du Soleil? Share your experiences!