Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

8 161
1 398
8 161
1 398
All reviews synchronized swimming water stage cirque du story line splash zone great seats front row jaw dropping first row entire show diving clown acrobatics performance shows tickets theatre
312 - 317 of 10 638 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Was really looking forward to this after reading the reviews but have to admit I was bored, there was no storyline, the acts were good but not spectacular which I would have expected for the price of the tickets which were a fortune. We went to Zumanity the night before this and that was excellent and cheaper. There are much better shows in Vegas.

4  Thank Samcarli
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The best and the original. Great theater at the Bellagio. Classic cirque. Most whimsical. Last time we saw this was 10 years ago and it didn't fail to impress me a second time. My husband and I have seen all the Cirque shows on the strip because we don't really gamble but come to Vegas often... so we end up trying out restaurants and going to Cirque shows. They all have different themes but my favorite one is O. Come see it!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 27 June 2018

A Must see show when visiting Las Vegas, the performers were amazing. Very impressive. You are constantly looking up and around as there is so much happening. Make sure you put this show on your list.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Went last week to see this show. Thought it was fantastic. We have seen a few Cirque shows and we found O was very different because it was based in water. Lots of different acts, syncronised swimmers, aerial hoop etc so penty of variety in this show. Didn't have much of a story to follow which was dissapointing but the show was still amazing to see. Definitely one of the best Cirque Du Soliel shows I have seen and worth going to see. Would definitely pay extra for good seats, we did and was definitely worth it.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This was an enjoyable evening. Stellar performances. Choreographed well. Very impressive stage and technology which made for an unpredictable experience. I was 5 rows back and felt that was a little too close to see everything. I would recommended a few rows past where I sat.