“Unique perspective”

Dream Racing
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dream Racing is the five-star driving experience at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and features the world's largest and fastest selection of Supercars and the only one where you can get behind the wheel of a real Lamborghini, Ferrari or Porsche Race Car. No matter which package you choose, we promise to deliver you a once in a lifetime exotic car racing experience. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to try your hand at racing these exotic cars.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I offer a unique perspective as I went to the competitor on the same day. Dream racing was a blast. Worth every penny. My instructor Landon was my favorite of the day. While the competitor concentrated on good lap times, Landon concentrated on what I wanted to do. He let me get right on the edge in the corvette which did not make for great lap times but was a thrill for me. Landon kept us very safe but allowed me to hear the engine roar and the tires squeal. The only thing I would suggest is to nix the simulators. They destroy confidence and actually caused my brother to get nauseous. Best advise: ask for Landon!!!

2  Thank Scott P
Dream R, Manager at Dream Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Landon is one of our great instructors and we're glad he made your experience enjoyable. One of our goals is to make the experience enjoyable for YOU and we're thrilled our staff was able to do that for you. We hope you will come visit us again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 932)
All reviews
"porsche cayman"
in 46 reviews
"lap times"
in 45 reviews
"las vegas motor speedway"
in 54 reviews

87 - 91 of 1 932 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The customer experience manager, Sergio treated us extremely well. I booked two cars to race and when one wasn't available he gave me a free upgrade without hesitation. At the end of the experience the shuttles were delayed by roadworks on the highway, so instead of letting us wait he payed for a rideshare to get us back to our hotel. Mike Yenkowski was a fantastic instructor; told me what to focus on and helped me really get the most out of my time at Dream Racing. The Porche 911 GT3 was amazing, I can see myself going back next time I'm in Vegas and trying out a couple more vehicles!

Dream R, Manager at Dream Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for spending time with us at Dream Racing! The Porsche 911 GT3 is an amazing track car with a good braking system and good handling. We're thrilled that our staff was able to make your experience memorable and enjoyable! Mike is one of our amazing instructors. We're glad he was able to help you stay calm and focused in order to get the most out of your Dream Racing experience. Thank you for spending time with us on the track and we hope you will come back to try out some more incredible cars!