“Unique perspective”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$249,00*
and up
Exotic Car Driving Experiences at Las Vegas Motor...
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dream Racing is the five-star driving experience at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and features the world's largest and fastest selection of Supercars and the only one where you can get behind the wheel of a real Lamborghini, Ferrari or Porsche Race Car. No matter which package you choose, we promise to deliver you a once in a lifetime exotic car racing experience. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to try your hand at racing these exotic cars.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I offer a unique perspective as I went to the competitor on the same day. Dream racing was a blast. Worth every penny. My instructor Landon was my favorite of the day. While the competitor concentrated on good lap times, Landon concentrated on what I wanted to do. He let me get right on the edge in the corvette which did not make for great lap times but was a thrill for me. Landon kept us very safe but allowed me to hear the engine roar and the tires squeal. The only thing I would suggest is to nix the simulators. They destroy confidence and actually caused my brother to get nauseous. Best advise: ask for Landon!!!

2  Thank Scott P
Write a ReviewReviews (1 864)
All reviews
"lap times"
in 45 reviews
"porsche cayman"
in 45 reviews
"las vegas motor speedway"
in 53 reviews
in 33 reviews

20 - 24 of 1 864 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The customer experience manager, Sergio treated us extremely well. I booked two cars to race and when one wasn't available he gave me a free upgrade without hesitation. At the end of the experience the shuttles were delayed by roadworks on the highway, so instead of letting us wait he payed for a rideshare to get us back to our hotel. Mike Yenkowski was a fantastic instructor; told me what to focus on and helped me really get the most out of my time at Dream Racing. The Porche 911 GT3 was amazing, I can see myself going back next time I'm in Vegas and trying out a couple more vehicles!