5 people are viewing this hotel
US$129
US$148
Free cancellation until 21/10/07
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hurb
2 195
2 038
2 195
2 038
All reviews off the strip marilyns cafe separate buildings rooms are huge main building resort fee flamingo road two blocks small kitchenette ellis island sitting area fitness center nice pool coffee maker mini fridge casino vegas
Selected filters
13 - 18 of 5 161 reviews
Reviewed 14 July 2021

Went with a GroupOn deal. Resort fees that were supposed to be $39 wound up doubling the cost of the room. When I requested, elimination or reduction of fees, as we weren't going to use the"amenties" the hotel assistant manager handed back my ID and credit card, and refused to honor the PREPAID reservation, The American of African Decent Hotel Assistant Manager did gladly refund a American of African Decent Couple's resort fees however. We, as a mixed race couple were not offered such service. The Assistant Manager also "forgot" a $20 wine credit that was offered with the room. The resort reeked of marijuana. Security was mostly rude and uninformed. On the positive side, the room was nice and the food/drink in the restarants were good. The whole experience was ruined by unprofessional hotel service staff. .

Room tip: You need a major credit card at check in, resort fees are exorbitant and you may be treated differently based on the color of your skin.
Date of stay: July 2021
3  Thank theAZRoadWarrior
Reviewed 28 June 2021

We stayed here in June 2021. I really like the location, it is less than a 10 minute walk from the strip which is not too far to walk. There are restaurants, bars, a convenience shop, and a coffee shop on site which is nice. If you're bringing little kids, this is a good place because there sure were a lot of them around. If you're just a couple with no kids, maybe pick a quieter place (I recommend the Vdara).

The rooms are huge, which leads to an unexpected problem. Since it's a very large room with big spans with no ceiling support - you can hear virtually every step your upstairs neighbor takes. I swear the person above us was 300 pounds with restless leg syndrome. He'd get to his room around 1:00 or 2:00 am and literally stomp around for up to an hour. It was dreadful. I happened to walk by his room on the second floor one morning and saw he had his "Do Not Disturb" hanger on his door. How ironic!

The staff was friendly and capable, the casino was nice, and I liked the restaurants. But the noise of the upstairs neighbors is enough that I will not stay there again. If you're a heavy sleeper, or get a top floor room, or have a passel of noisy kids, you'll have a nice stay.

Oh, by the way, you will need a credit card. They do not take debit cards. This is stated on their website and it's also reveled in your pre-arrival email. Don't be surprised at the check-in desk when you don't have a credit card. They will turn you away.

Room tip: Get a top floor room!
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank chrisdR4542VU
Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

This is nicely run hidden gem just off the strip. They get a mix of locals and tourists. You can get good entertainment here at half the cost of the strip hotels. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Italian restaurant here is excellent and not paying strip prices.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

Booked and paid first night online with debit card. Flew from Florida and upon arrival was told they wanted credit card and not one that said visa debit on it even though their site excepted it and no mention of any other policy. As I had none I offered to have someone cal or do online they said no. They refused cash. Tuscany refunded our deposit and sent us out the door rootless without further assistance. Worst experience ever.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Big1wig
Reviewed 19 May 2021 via mobile

Great food comps and free play considering I've only gone there a couple of times and received more than some other local casinos I visit more often.

Appreciate the food comps, free gifts and play.

However very hard to get good cocktail servers; Latasha seems to be one of the view.

One evening last week we were in one area for about 3 hrs (near Copa room) and cocktail server walked around never passed us and literally served someone not playing. Very disappointed.

Otherwise would have given a higher score.

Date of stay: May 2021