US$457
US$391
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$184
MGMGrand.com
US$351
US$324
Palazzo.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$303
US$293
Bellagio.com
US$357
US$324
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$170
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$305
US$218
Priceline
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$688
US$445
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$603
US$542
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
The D Casino Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$153
Hotelpower.com
Reviews (1 975)
1 975 results
1 042
1 042
All reviewsfull kitchenhgvc guestswasher dryerprivate poolshort walkbedroom suitehigh rollermonorail stoptime shareferris wheeleasy accessconvenience storehear the musicjacuzzi tubself parkingoff the stripnorth tower
74 - 79 of 1 975 reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The suites are fantastic, and they should be for the price. The pool doesn’t get the sun until around 11 am, but you can use the adjacent hotel’s pool (Flamingo Hotel has a family pool and a 21+ party pool). Our favourite aspect of this hotel was the lack of a casino, which makes it a much, much better atmosphere for a family vacation than the majority of Vegas’ seedy venues.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We decided to try the 1-bedroom suite at the Hilton Flamingo Property for our wedding and latest trip to Vegas. I last stayed at the Hilton Elara Vegas property in January, 2018 in their 1-bedroom suite, which is typically my go-to property when I travel to Vegas for a number of reasons included in my reviews of that specific property. Below are my impressions of the Hilton Flamingo property. I always provide a comprehensive review, including both positives and negatives, while my thoughts and impressions are fresh. My reviews are always fair and unbiased, and based on my actual travel experiences.

Proximity to Vegas strip: The property is well located mid-strip directly behind the Flamingo Casino, and adjacent to the High Roller observation wheel. The Caesars property is on the other side of the strip. It is short 10-min walk to the strip, Bally’s and the Bellagio Fountains. There is a market cafe in the lobby that serves Starbucks mini-mart style, a kiosk for movie rentals, exercise room, and an elevated seating area surrounding a piano.

The Resort Suite: Compared to the newer Hilton Elara Property the decor is slightly dated, but well maintained, comfortable, and well appointed. The layout of the 1-bedroom suite is spacious and offers a full kitchen, full-sized fridge and other appliances, dishes and silverware, in-suite washer/dryer, in-room safe, and coffee maker, and a full-sized table suitable for a party of 4 to dine. The bed, bedding, and pillows are very comfortable (10 out of 10). By comparison I would rate the bedding at the Mandalay Bay, MGM, or Palms a solid 8 out of 10. The bathrooms were also very spacious. The master bathroom features a good-sized shower, and a huge soaking tub. Note: We arrived early and our room was not ready yet; but the front-desk staff sent a text 90-min later letting us know that the room was ready, and had a nice bottle of wine waiting for us because we were there for our wedding. Great customer service!

Room Rates: In comparison to the other comparable slightly off-strip resort properties the room rates are similar to slightly lower. The suites are huge, the staff are very friendly and accommodating, and the location is great; so the property warrants the rates.

Front Desk and Checkin: The front desk staff were very friendly and, as I mentioned above, accommodated our early arrival. The wait-time was minimal, and check-in process was quick and painless. We checked-in and out early morning, so I cannot speak to the wait times during the peak checkin/checkout times.

Dining: The property has several nearby casual dining options in the Flamingo, adjacent to the Flamingo, as well as the nearby strip. There are also several very cool bars serving many different varieties of cool beverages, including my favorite...Fat Tuesdays!

Property, Pool, and Fitness: The property itself is very well maintained and the hotel staff are all very friendly and accommodating. There is also plenty of available garage parking. The pool area is small in comparison to the other Hilton Vegas properties, but sufficient, well maintained, has plenty of available lounge chairs, and good music from the adjacent Flamingo pool area. The staff are also friendly and courteous. The fitness center is well maintained, well equipped, and will accommodate all fitness levels.

Negatives
- Our suite faced the Flamingo pool area. While the view was very nice, there is a DJ spinning the tunes at the Flamingo pool from late morning to 5pm daily. The music (specifically the bass) is very loud which made it difficult to relax in the suite, or even hear the television, during those hours. If you don’t want the noise during the day, request a suite facing the high-roller wheel. Note: if not for the music noise from the Flamingo pool I would have rated the overall property higher.
- Uber will drop-off in-front of the Hilton property, but will not pickup there. The nearest Uber pickup is at the main entrance to the Flamingo at the end of the roundabout. This is a minor inconvenience, but should be noted as you will need to walk off-property to catch your Uber/Lyft.

Overall I would rate the Hilton property at the Flamingo a solid 8.5 out of 10, and would absolutely recommend it for its “suite rates”, quality, proximity, customer service, and overall guest experience. It is great for families, business travelers, the budget conscious, and even those in need of a quick romantic getaway.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank StanVA
HiltonGrandVacations, Director of Guest Services at Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Our sincere thanks for offering your exclusive and informative feedback regarding our resort. Congratulations on your wedding. I am glad to see your vacation experience was a positive one overall. I am pleased to hear our staff was accommodating and friendly. It was a pleasure to host you for such a special occasion. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Will Rodriguez
Director of Guest Services

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Booked online with knowing nothing of Las Vegas. This was a nice choice! Staff was always friendly and helpful. Property very clean. Nice location also. Found out that this Hotel is next to a stop for the Tram that takes you to the North Vegas area...up by Trump tower and the Stratosphere Casino. But by walking up the property path to the Flamingo, you're right in the middle of everything! Had a wonderful time and look forward to doing it again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this property with my wife and her parents in one of their two bedroom suites. We stayed for five nights and everything was great. The property was very clean, including the room which was one of the cleanest hotel rooms I’ve been in. The hotel staff were very friendly and went out of their way to accommodate us with early check in, daily housekeeping, etc. The small market/restaurant off of the lobby was perfect for a quick snack or breakfast sandwich. There is a walkway to the Flamingo and you are right by the Monorail, so the location is close to perfect. The only negative from the stay were the five phone calls we received trying to sell us on their timeshare program. I understand it is part of staying at a property like that, but one or two phone calls is enough. Being called every day about it was quite annoying. Other than that, this is really a perfect property to stay at in Las Vegas.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Justin T
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We we're traveling with children so it was important to find a quiet and family friendly hotel. This hotel was wonderful. It was clean and smoke free. The rooms were very large and quiet. The location was great and within walking distance to everything. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family