Open today: 07:30 - 18:00
More Information

Ways to Experience Las Vegas Rock Crawlers
from US$200,00
More Info
All reviews rock crawling off road jeep tour red rock canyon awesome adventure taking photos these guys jeeps obstacles trail dunes blast scenery vegas suspension instructions expert
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

This was a great tour and if you plan to leave the strip we definitely recommend it. We had two teens with us and both absolutely loved the tour! Carl was wonderful to spend the day with and Valley of Fire is beautiful.

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank dbkIndianapolis
Reviewed 30 December 2020

My husband is a Jeep fanatic so there was no question he was absolutely going to love the Nellis Apex tour we signed up for. What was surprising was how much our family of four (including two hard-to-please teenage girls) ALL loved this tour!!

Carl and Anne were our awesome tour guides leading our caravan of three other Jeeps through the dunes. Carl gave great, patient instruction to the drivers throughout the entire tour leading us through both rock and sand driving conditions. There were a ton of 'are we really doing this?!' moments that everyone will love. Our girls thought it was even more fun than some amusement park roller coasters we've been on.

Don't worry about taking photos or videos either as both Anne and Carl take a ton of them for you with their cameras and send them to you right after.

If you take the tour in the winter like we did, you may want to dress warmly and even bring a blanket for anyone sitting in the back seat. The Jeeps are heated but we're from SoCal and can be weather wusses.

All in all, this was a FANTASTIC excursion. It's a little price-y relative to other things you can do in Vegas but there is no question that it is well worth it!

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank Bcatgal
Reviewed 3 November 2020 via mobile

MUST DO OFF ROAD ADVENTURE!!!!! We we're greeted by Anne & Carl when we arrived at LVRC. They were warm, welcoming, and very informative. When our jeep pulled around the corner, I couldn't believe how set up it was. First thing I noticed was the sway bar disconnects, fox racing shocks, long arm suspension, and bead locks!!! These are some serious machines!!! I know I signed up at Las Vegas Rock Crawlers. Not once did i think I would need this SERIOUS of a tool. Our tour guide Carl went over the formalities and we were on our way. We opted for the Valley of Fire tour. The drive out took a lil over an hour and went off with out a hitch. When we began to make our way to the trail head, it was much of what I expected. A little off road trails, up and down some hills, and beautiful views that seemed out of this world. We all had mentioned that we imagine this is what Mars might look like. Well as I'm following Carl he pulls off into a lil nook in the side of the Earth!!! He turns off his rig and he walks back to ours and says this is our first obstacle. I thought to myself they're trusting me with this AWESOME Jeep to put it through this!!!! The Jeep handled EVERYTHING we threw at it with ease!!! Let me just tell you, Carl is the MAN!!!! He showed my family and I a trip none of us will EVER forget!!! Thank you guys for all that you do!!! We will be back for more next time we're in town!!!

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 10 August 2020 via mobile

My Family of 6 had a blast! 4 children, ages 7-21, and two jeeps later. Carl was great! He was patient and knowledgeable. You have to have a high level of trust that you will make it out alive and Carl afforded that. He also takes great shots. Nothing bad about this except our nerves. Considering the current pandemic we were the only ones in the group. We didn’t get to meet Ann this time but she assured us if we wouldn’t regret it. And we did! Bucket list check once again. I hadn’t been off road since I was a younger child so Yes we’re newbies.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 16 July 2020 via mobile

Everything is just awesome with RCLV. Their rigs are fully custom with top of the line components. This is TRUE rock crawling and off-roaring and the best part is YOU DRIVE YOUR OWN JEEP! Their tour guide and owners are impressive hosts. They are very knowledgeable and accommodating. We had a such an amazing experience we booked again for the next day and once again had a blast. I fully recommend them A++. Locking forward to booking again on our next trip to Vegas.

Date of experience: July 2020