“1st Time Amazingness!”

20:00
Ranked #1 039 of 5 337 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: From Taipei to Los Angeles, , the esteemed Taiwanese dumpling and noodle house is renowned for their Xiao Long Bao including the famed Shanghai-style soup dumplings filled with Kurobuta pork. Discover this highly anticipated new dining experience featuring exquisite hand craftsmanship and artistry unlike anything else.
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

This was one of our favorite dining experiences ever. Great and interesting food! At 57, I always enjoy a new experience with food. Loved it!

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank ixoye80550
Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed 22 February 2021

Food was fresh and healthy tasting. We got take out and dined in the restaurant. Is where Aria Cafe used to be.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank Scott L
Reviewed 9 January 2021

Best dinner as a couple, family, or friends! Table favorites Kurobuta Pork Xiao Long Bao, Sautéed String Beans with Garlic, and Shrimp & Kurobuta Pork Wontons with House Spicy Sauce. Din Tai Fun - you should bottle this house spicy sauce to take home because it's beyond delicious on anything!

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank Gris115
Reviewed 5 January 2021

I'm so happy that Din Tai Fung made it to Vegas...I've visited twice during the holidays and DTF knocked it out.

Ambiance & Service: When you walk up to the hostess stand, you can see the fresh XLB dumplings being made by the staff in the enclosed preparation area. The dining area is a massive wide open space that feels about as long as football field. There's plenty of tables and booths which is a good thing because it's always been busy during my two visits!

The Din Tai Fung experience in Vegas is just as delightful as my visits in the Seattle location as well as 3 locations in Southern Cal. Staff is on point, friendly, helpful with the menu and the kitchen is quick with getting your dishes to the table quickly. Speaking of dishes..

Cucumber salad - small serving, but fresh and social media friendly with how the cucumbers are cut and stacked.
bok choy - If you like Bok Choy, can't go wrong here.
Kale Salad - my favorite veggie dish here
Baby Back Ribs - Savory sauce and not too heavy an appetizer considering they're baby back ribs
Minced Pork Noodles - My favorite noodles here. once the pork, noodles and sauced are mixed together, it is on!
Veg Spicy WT - For my Vegan friends.
Pork Chop fried rice - The generous pork cutlet makes this rice dish eat like a meal.
Chicken Fried Rice Brown - perfect side with dumplings
Kurobuta Pork Shaomai - Delicious and one of my favorites!
Pork Xiao Long Bao (XLB) - Classic and my first true love here at DTF. Savory broth and fresh top to bottom. yum.
Vegetable Pork Dumpling - Very heavy dumpling with the double stuffing
Truffle Xiao Long Bao - savory savory savory...my truffle friends, try these please.
Sea Salt Cream Black Tea - the perfect dessert for me after stuffing myself here. Delicious, not heavy and helps wash down all the spicy sauces I've beenn crushing the past hours.

To say I'm ecstatic about DTF coming to Vegas would be a ridiculous understatement. I'll be visiting consistently knowing that our DTF is on point with the rest of their locations. Meet you at the table, cheers! =)

Date of visit: December 2020
4  Thank ninong247
Reviewed 2 January 2021

I'm a big fan of xiao long bao and have been to many of the Din Tai Fung branches in Asia - it was nice to get the classic pork dumplings and beef brisket soup. Dumplings were almost as good as in Asia, service was painfully slow though.

Date of visit: December 2020