“A Perfect Venue for Welcoming a Small Group”
Review of La Cave

La Cave
Ranked #199 of 5 378 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: At La Cave Wine & Food Hideaway you'll savor Chef Billy DeMarco's menu of small-plate items from the sea, farm, oven, garden, grill and butcher, paired with artisanal draught beers and an impressive wine list. La Cave offers three distinct environments-the cellar, the front bar area illuminated from above by a sign proclaiming In Vino Veritas, the rustic yet refined dining room, and a patio that looks out over the elegantly-landscaped Wynn resort pool and gardens.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I was organising a drinks reception for a group of guests (40-50 people) arriving for a weeks incentive stay at the Wynn in Las Vegas.
La Cave was recommended by our groups contact and it was perfect for the group.
The food and drink select was excellent.
I would highly recommend La Cave if you have the funds.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing brunch experience. For $49 you get unlimited made to order food items ($28 for unlimited cocktails which is more than just mimosas). Every single food item on the menu is brought out one at a time and passed on trays by “butlers” so no need to leave your seat. You can have as few or as many items as you want as many times as you want. If something isn’t brought out, you can request something specifically. Each item is an appetizer size so you can try everything (although I did share a few items with my tablemates because there are quite a few things on the menu). Our waiter was attentive in filling drinks (mimosas, sangria, painkiller, mojito, etc all included in the $28 unlimited price) and the food items came out quickly but didn’t feel rushed. The Baked Potato Tater Tots, Bacon and Egg Flatbread, Heirloom Tomato Caprese and Snickers Pancakes were some of my favorites. As we passed the very long line at the Wynn Buffet, we were thrilled with the intimate environment of this wine bar. Making a reservation on the OpenTable App was quick and easy. Everything was delicious and I look forward to returning.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I ate here with a group, and since the food is basically small plates we shared everything tapas style. The food was either good or bland. One person from the group said it best, this kitchen really does not salt their food. I don’t know how/why, but they skimped on that. Don’t bother getting the Moroccan chicken skewers. It sounds delicious, but the chicken had no flavor and the tzatziki sauce was bland. The beignets were absolutely delicious, so I highly recommend you get them. The Mexican street corn (its off the cob) was very flavorful and well balanced. The beef flatbread was tasty, and the crab lettuce cups were adequate. We had a mushroom dish that was bad, as was the cavatelli. Odds are, if you eat with a group you’ll find something you like. If it’s just you and someone else, read other reviews carefully to avoid leaving disappointed.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Wine we ordered ( Pinoy Noir-Russian River) is good, though we were not asked to taste it, they just brought the glasses already filled with wine. Food is not the best, table is quite small. They made a mistake with my husband’s order that we have to have it taken back. Good thing is that they allow us to come earlier than the time we booked. Aside from that nothing special. I will unlikely recommend.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Attended a reception and ambiance, lay-out, service, selection of fine wines and beer superb. Did not eat dinner but the appetizers served were excellent.

6  Thank EliteTravellers