“Wow”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Second time eatting at Greenberg Deli and once again amazing
Simple Reuben and once again was one of the best I have ever had. Straight up amazing

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This sandwich is a must and for the price, quality and satisfaction you can't go wrong. I order one every visit!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We had some time before Zumanity so decided we would grab a quick bite. Ordered the corned beef sandwich and it was ready quickly and it was enormous. Good thing we were hungry otherwise would not have been able to finish it.

The sandwich came with spicy mustard and a yummy pickle and overall it was a great tasting sandwich and very glad we dropped in.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Does not matter when you come they still make it the same way, so quality is always tops. Seating can be tough depending on time of day. This place is a gem.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

We walked down here for a late lunch. Service was good - the slicing team member had to change out the slicer with nearly every person as their order changed. For us, the sandwich was good and satisfying but the meat was cut too thin and as such seemed to lose some flavor.

Would we go back? Maybe, but we would likely explore some competing places in the New York.

It was an affordable lunch and it held us through most of the day. The toasted bread on my turkey club was a bit too hard - you know what I mean when I say it roughed up the roof of my mouth.

Thanks to other TA reviews for suggesting Greenberg's Deli.