Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$515
US$391
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$357
US$324
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$303
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$174
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$310
US$218
Priceline
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$540
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
The D Casino Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$153
Cancelon
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$1 148
5 099
1 961
5 099
1 961
All reviewswicked spoonfountain viewchandelier barsecret pizzaboulevard poolboulevard towerterrace suitejapanese soaking tubcity roomchina poblanohuge showerday clubplanet hollywoodbeautiful hotelmini barother hotelsyounger crowd
94 - 99 of 8 214 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place is mesmerising. An Unbelievably beautiful place to come for sight seeing. The hotel was spectacular. Was so amazed how alive this place was 24/7. Wicked spoon buffet included in room, and let me tell you...... it is AMAZING. We gambled, we ate, we walked (a lot) this place is the greatest place on earth. Go to the shows, go to wahlburger, go to the mgm, go to new York New York, you know what, go wherever, you won’t be disappointed.

We went and saw David copperfield, amazing..... like proper amazing. The bellagio fountains are phenomenal. I cannot fault this place one bit. If you haven’t been.... go to the COSMOPOLITAN.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Levi V
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed at the Cosmo earlier this month, it exceeded all of our expectations! We stayed in a Terrace Studio 2 queen room with a Fountain View on the 51st floor and it was absolutely amazing! The room was huge & gorgeous (but did not have a full length mirror anywhere, which was odd), the bathroom was massive as well. But the balcony, WOW! Being able to eat breakfast on the balcony or have drinks there in the evening just made our trip.
I will never stay anywhere else in Vegas :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel excels with regard to their staff! First class all around and the most helpful we have ever experienced.
The room was superb, and we were upgraded on arrival.
The holiday was inclusive of free breakfast for the whole holiday, and this was at the wicked spoon buffet which was exceptional. We were VIP guests so did not have to queue with other customers.
My only comments with regard to recommendations for others are that this hotel in our opinion ion is a hotel for younger people, and with this in mind, you should be aware that at weekends it can be very very loud and busy in the public areas, and the bars and restaurants are completely full, from Friday through to Sunday.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a one bedroom
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gillian a
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Here I am on another visit to Vegas. Yes I am back! Recharged my batteries in hotels in Europe now it's time to paaaartay
Evenings in Vegas are simply the best. I put my high heels on and I head out to the Chandelier bar. My cocktail haven A classy place to be seen and to meet up with friends.
If you are walking by this beautiful hotel, walk in for a drink. Cheers!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A gorgeous hotel that does not shove all the bad stuff about Las Vegas on your face. You can easily stay away from the Casino (The hotel is a few floors above it).

Rooms are stunning - big, modern, comfortable self contained suites.

If you are in LV for a stay that does not include gambling, this is as good as it gets.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business