Reviews (8 654)
5 378
2 059
5 378
2 059
All reviews wicked spoon chandelier bar fountain view secret pizza terrace suite chelsea tower boulevard pool japanese soaking tub city room china poblano day club mini bar beautiful hotel other hotels younger crowd an upgrade favorite hotel
488 - 493 of 8 654 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We stayed at the Cosmo earlier this month, it exceeded all of our expectations! We stayed in a Terrace Studio 2 queen room with a Fountain View on the 51st floor and it was absolutely amazing! The room was huge & gorgeous (but did not have a full length mirror anywhere, which was odd), the bathroom was massive as well. But the balcony, WOW! Being able to eat breakfast on the balcony or have drinks there in the evening just made our trip.
I will never stay anywhere else in Vegas :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This hotel excels with regard to their staff! First class all around and the most helpful we have ever experienced.
The room was superb, and we were upgraded on arrival.
The holiday was inclusive of free breakfast for the whole holiday, and this was at the wicked spoon buffet which was exceptional. We were VIP guests so did not have to queue with other customers.
My only comments with regard to recommendations for others are that this hotel in our opinion ion is a hotel for younger people, and with this in mind, you should be aware that at weekends it can be very very loud and busy in the public areas, and the bars and restaurants are completely full, from Friday through to Sunday.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a one bedroom
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gillian a
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Here I am on another visit to Vegas. Yes I am back! Recharged my batteries in hotels in Europe now it's time to paaaartay
Evenings in Vegas are simply the best. I put my high heels on and I head out to the Chandelier bar. My cocktail haven A classy place to be seen and to meet up with friends.
If you are walking by this beautiful hotel, walk in for a drink. Cheers!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Wallstreetgirl
Reviewed 27 June 2018

A gorgeous hotel that does not shove all the bad stuff about Las Vegas on your face. You can easily stay away from the Casino (The hotel is a few floors above it).

Rooms are stunning - big, modern, comfortable self contained suites.

If you are in LV for a stay that does not include gambling, this is as good as it gets.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Loved our stay here..gorgeous hotel..the room bliss..staff were very helpful an courteous..one grip..check in..what a long way..can you not devise a better way of queuing because as it stands one queue moves faster than the other and the whole process is chaotic..what about making it a winding queue where First come is first served..only gripe though..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple