“Awesome food, delightful atmosphere, great prices”
Review of La Strega

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #1 233 of 5 320 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Unassuming on the outside with tasteful décor inside. From a welcome greeting by their GM Stefanie to top notch service from our server Meghan and ultimately a chat with Chef/Partner Gina we felt cozy & well attended. The food was incredible ! The wild boar rigatoni was rich and flavorful. our appetizer of Carciofi was delish with tender artichokes and a flavorful yogurt base. The star of the night though was the Orecchiette with rich, deep flavors of truffle and maitake, with a little chile to spice things up. Finished off with their home made Limoncello which had the perfect balance of tart, sweet & a nice kick!
Awesome place to go off the strip at a fraction of the price with 10 times the flavor and presentation!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (22)

Reviewed 28 September 2020

Prior to telling you how great this place is, I need to share its cost. Tucked away in a remote spot in Summerlin (off 215) the menu was quite unique and the prices bare that out. I ordered the shrimp dish. The dish had two (2) shrimp, very large, and a small amount of veggie compliment and it cost $42. Yes two shrimp for $42. The bill for 4 dinners, one salad, a wine, beer and two drinks was $200.
The Atmosphere- very comfortable, airy, clean and crisp
The service - Tony was INCREDIBLE! Tremendously helpful, constantly watching for our needs and he surprised us at the end with a Birthday dessert.
The Menu- unique for this area. In fact, I would challenge you to find 2 of the menu items anywhere else in Summerlin. The prices appear to be reasonable, however, the dishes that are the most sort after are pricey.
The Drinks- spot on. I requested the Bartender special and it was an Old Fashion with a burnt cinnamon stick and orange...to die for!
The food- Delicious, unique, prepared excellent, with an incredible presentation.
All in all 5 Bubbles! Just be sure to bring extra cash.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank A Joe I
Reviewed 6 June 2020

Amazing new spot in Summerlin. Nice ambience in a space that has needed a good Italian restaurant. Fresh food and very high quality

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 10 March 2020

If you are looking for a place to go and have a wonderful Italian experience then this is it. I sat at the bar where there were a number of people and I overheard a few of the patrons talking about the food establishments where they worked. They were being very complimentary toward the food and drink they were having so I knew I was in for a treat. People in the food biz don't eat out at bad restaurants. Todd the bartender -- really knew his stuff and made me an artful and delicious "old fashioned". Then I had the Salmon Crudo - light and delicious. For dinner I had the Stracci and it was just incredible and melted in my mouth. All in a pleasant environment. Todd really knew his stuff behind the bar and was very passionate about his craft. Very nice to see. He makes a number of his own drink mixes with fresh ingredients. Give yourself a treat and stop by La Strega!

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

Worst service ever in Las Vegas! Reservation at 6:30. We were on time. They seated us at 7:05. Place was very noisy. The table they gave us was small and cramped. At that point, we left.

Date of visit: January 2020