“AMAZING!!”

Scoot City Tours
Ranked #43 of 258 Tours in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scoot City Tours is the original 3 wheel scootercar tour company in Las Vegas and has been rockin' tours in Red Rock Canyon since 2008. This tour is a unique way to explore the natural wonders of Las Vegas. There's simply no better Las Vegas tour that allows you to explore the sights and sounds of beautiful Red Rock Canyon in one of our amazing 3 wheel scootercars. Scoot City Tours is licensed, insured, and permitted with the United States National Park Service and Bureau of Land Management. Our Red Rock Canyon tour in Las Vegas is your 3 wheeling fun for friends and family to spend a half day outdoors just minutes from the world famous Las Vegas Strip. We provide free pickup and dropoff service to most hotels on the Strip and the Golden Nugget in Downtown Las Vegas, so book today and let's have some fun!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This was an amazing tour. There were 6 of us that booked this together with no issues. The scenery was gorgeous, the scooters were a blast, and Frank and Cody were fabulous tour guides. We all loved their energy and humor. Would definitely recommend this tour to everyone!!! Well done Scoot City Tours!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 573)
All reviews
"beautiful scenery"
in 50 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 75 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 27 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 38 reviews
"visitor center"
in 34 reviews
"vegas trip"
in 37 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
"full price"
in 23 reviews
"fun experience"
"these guys"
in 26 reviews

25 - 29 of 1 717 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My friend and I did this and it was a lot of fun! The guides were funny and did a great job making everyone feel comfortable. It was really hot so if I did it again it might be during cooler months. Great experience! Definitely a must for a Vegas trip!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This is a must when in the Vegas area. Hotel P/U and D/O, great guides, and fun! Frank and Cody were friendly, fun, and knowledgeable. My husband loved driving the scooter (I didn't want to).

The views were incredble and this trip was well worth the money! It was the best way to get off the strip and get into nature.
We can't wait to come back to Vegas and do Scoot City again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Vegas 8 times in the last 4 years and I’m always looking for a new adventure while I’m there and this Scoot City Tour of Red Rock didn’t disappoint. Frank and Cody were great with taking the time to explain how the scooters worked and the safety tips-it was very easy to pick up and they are a blast to drive.

The Canyon itself is breath taking and the tour had ample stops and time to see the sights. I loved the tour and driving those scooters-they have some serious speed and it was thrilling driving through the canyon, seeing the beautiful sights while driving around the scooters.

I was concerned with the temperature but it was cool and the scooters create a good breeze while you’re driving. I didn’t mind the heat just wear plenty of sunscreen! They had plenty of cold water for the tour and encouraged you to drink it-the service was great.

I’m going to recommend the tour to all my friends-definitely something everyone should do at least once!