“Okay”

Yellowtail Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Yellowtail Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #274 of 5 349 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$50 - US$100
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo Road
Description: One of Michelin-Starred Chef Akira Back’s first restaurants, Yellowtail has offered a fine dining experience in an unparalleled setting since 2008. Chef Akira uses the highest quality seasonal fish and ingredients to create his delicious culinary masterpieces. The extensive menu of modern Japanese creations features innovative and delicately prepared dishes that are truly unique, poised to tantalize the taste buds of locals and tourists alike. Yellowtail’s sumptuous cuisine is complemented by the elegant wood and stone décor in the dining room and lounge fostering a vibrant and sensual atmosphere, created by the world-renowned Rockwell Group of New York City. One of Yellowtail’s design highlights is an outdoor veranda that features panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip, as well as breathtaking views of Bellagio’s iconic fountain show.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Considering the prices in this restaurant, I thought the food was just okay. The highlight of our meal was the Tempura - excellent. We did not try the sushi so perhaps that is what is the highlight of this restaurant. .
We tried the Apple Hurumaki which was a spring roll and it was delicious also.

Keith E, General Manager at Yellowtail Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Carolyn,

Thank you for the feedback. I am disappointed to hear that not everything was to your liking. I hope that next time we can help assist in finding items that you would more enjoy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 101)

5 - 9 of 1 101 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you put soy sauce, ginger, and wasabi on anything it’s gonna be good. Many of the rolls here don’t need anything additional. Very flavorful. Recommend the mile high role and the protein roll. Strange thing is I have never been here and seen it busy. But it has lasted ten years. Worth it!!

Hello,

Thank you for the lovely review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed everything.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The service was absolutely horrible. We ordered 3 appetizers. 2 came out within min of each other and the third didn’t for another 20 minutes( it was a shrimp tempura sushi roll btw). Don’t get anything spicy because your water is not refilled at all. Also all the entrees were ordered at the same time, and guess what my Beef short rib sushi roll did not come out for 20 minutes after the other entrees so I enjoyed it while everyone else was sipping coffee with their bellies full. The only positive thing I can say about this place is that the food was good.

Rick,

I am terribly sorry to hear about the level of service you received while dining with us. While we aren't perfect, the details of your account are uncharacteristic of Yellowtail. I hope in the future, we have an opportunity to provide an exceptional experience for you and your guests.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Dinner here was absolutely wonderful. I have dined at a lot of wonderful Japanese/sushi restaurants, and this one ranked right up there. I commented to the waiter that I ranked it with Nobu, and he told me that the chef studied under Nobu. It shows! We asked the waiter to just bring us whatever dishes he recommended, and that was the right answer. It was so amazing, I can’t even describe it. We were skeptical about the tuna pizza thing he recommended to start. You must try it — it’s incredible!

Keith E, Manager at Yellowtail Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello,

I'm so happy you enjoyed everything while dining at Yellowtail! We hope to see you back next time you're in town. And, thank you for such a wonderful review.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place can be very busy. I have stoped by on previous trips but passed due to the wait, I waited this time and it was well worth the wait. I caught the kitchen at last call but the awesome staff got my order in. I really wish I would have ordered more because the Sushi was amazing. Great Chef and Staff.

Hello,

Thank you for your wonderful revue. I am so glad you decided to stop in. We hope to see you back the next time you are visiting Las Vegas!