“Pricey, but not out of this world”

Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen
Ranked #209 of 5 345 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$50 - US$120
Description: The world's first Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen restaurant is turning up the heat at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Drawing inspiration from the global hit reality television show starring world-renowned Chef Gordon Ramsay, guests will feel like they are on the studio set. Located in front of Caesars Palace, the restaurant seats more than 300 guests including two chef’s tables, floor to ceiling windows overlooking the famous Las Vegas Strip, red and blue design details in the show kitchen, a private dining room and a contemporary bar serving the latest trends in mixology. The Red and Blue kitchens serve up modern lunch and dinner menus including Hell’s Kitchen signature dishes made with the highest quality ingredients.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I went here during our recent Vegas trip because she was a fan of the show. I didn't even know this restaurant existed. Apparently, it opened pretty recently.

The restaurant looks really nice. The food is overpriced, as expected, but not out of this world. Not including tip, I paid around $135 for the two of us, which is better than I thought considering it's supposed to be a pricey restaurant right on the Vegas strip.

If you're going to blow money here, you might as well get one of the signature Ramsey entrees. No point in going to a restaurant like this just to order a burger. I got the three course meal - soup (or salad), wellington with potatoes, and some kind of dessert. The dessert was actually bigger than I thought - my wife and I shared it and couldn't finish it.

The restaurant is overpriced, of course, but if you're going to Vegas you should have at least one meal in a cool restaurant on the strip. If you've never been, I recommend this place. However, now that I've been there, I probably wouldn't do it again.

1  Thank jnhale

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What a perfect evening we had at Hell's Kitchen.. I took my 2 grandsons who are big fans of the show.. and it really was an unforgettable dining experience for the 3 of us... What also made this night so special was Ott, our waiter.. so friendly, helpful and just made the evening fun for us.. We did start out with Wagyu meatballs.. delicious ... We ordered Beef Wellington, the Lamb.. with a side of Mac and cheese.. Outstanding.. There sure was not a lot to send back after we finished our meal... and to top of this perfect night was the sticky pudding dessert.. and cheese cake.. So good... we had never had anything like the Sticky pudding... wow.. can't say enough about it! You must order this if you go! At such a busy restaurant you would think your meal would be rush and everything come out at once.. Ott made sure that did not happen... he is a gem! ask for him if you can!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

While staying at Caesars we were excited to eat at GR's new restaurant Hells Kitchen for lunch and again Mr. Ramsay fails to disappoint !!! We had the Tuna Tar Tar (and it was a delight), Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad and a Grilled Chicken Sandwich followed by Pineapple Carpaccio. The service was ultra professional and the food was perfect !!! What more can you ask for?
Highly recommended to make reservations Asap !!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Was looking forward to eating here, had the prefix lunch, which was a salad, beef Wellington with potatoe purée with some kind of sauce over the potatoes similar to a soy sauce, but not sure what it was, and sticky toffee pudding for desert. All were tasty, but about an hour after eating , I had horrible stomach cramps and spent the rest of the day on the toilet. I'm not saying I had food poisoning , because hubby are the exact same food and he was fine. This has put me off the Hell's Kitchen visits anytime in the future . The service was good , the restaurant is very loud, the price is expensive.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was on the strip hungry and figured I would certainly have a great meal at the world renowned Gordon Ramsay's restaurant. I was deeply disappointed. The hors d oeuvre scallops plus a main course meal salmon. I figured- how can anyone mess up salmon? I was WRONG. The scallops were ok, nothing special. The salmon was horrible. I couldn't eat it. After a while I accepted a to go replacement for the salmon. I couldn't eat that either. It ended in the trash. I was so disappointed. The 2 stars are for the employees. Gordon Ramsay gets 0000 stars.

Patricia from Las Vegas, Nevada.

3  Thank Patricia G