“Bucket List Experience of a Lifetime!”

The Vegas Machine Gun Experience
Ranked #79 of 296 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 5 March 2018

First Class Service! From the time Terry picked us up at our Hotel until we finished our 14 gun experience and shooting competition with Range Masters Greg and Zach, we were treated like royalty. Staff was knowledgeable, friendly and down to earth. Of all the places to experience machine guns, I am so happy we chose The Vegas Machine Gun Experience. We highly recommend and can't wait to plan our next trip to Vegas to include another trip to The Vegas Machine Gun Experience and the Machine Gun Madness Package! Thanks for making us feel so welcome.

1  Thank Monique F
All reviews
"range officer"
"assault rifle"
in 2 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
"bucket list"
"safety"
"company"

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Service was great, knowledgable and friendly staff. Having the military vehicles outside is excellent for kids and military personnel. Experience would be even more fun if weapons range was outdoors.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

WOW, I have never fired a gun, it was on my bucket list and whilst I was in Vegas I decided that I wanted to tick off firing a gun from the bucket list. I found the process of booking the package online very easy. The free shuttle service was driven by Mike, a very friendly and chatty driver who put me at ease straight away. Upon arrival at The Vegas Machine Gun Experience we were greeted in a friendly manner and everything that I had booked was summarised and explained. Our range officer was John, very knowledgeable and he explained the rules clearly. John has an amazing personality which simply adds to the experience. Safety is paramount here and I felt safe and couldn’t wait to fire a Glock and an MP5. Firing the Glock was great but the MP5 was amazing, I know that I will definitely be going back to the Vegas Machine Gun Experience and going for a bigger package. I also like the fact that you get a choice or targets to aim at and that you can take them home. Thank you for making my Experience a truly memorable one that I will never forget.

1  Thank Elaine M
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Wife and I visited with friends and had John as our Range Officer. Location is a short distance from the Strip. John was both funny and professional. All of us tried the 2nd Amendment package, which consisted of 3 separate fully automatic machine guns and a 9 mm pistol. Everyone had a great time. If your looking for a different experience while in Las Vegas I highly recommend you give it a try.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Wow......if you want a great experience from start to finish this is the place. Called in the morning to make a booking, we were collected by the free shuttle direct from our hotel at a time to suit us. All of the staff were really knowledgable and helpful. Hubby chose the 2nd Amendment package giving him the opportunity to shoot 4 different guns. John his instructor was very helpful and explained everything really well. If you want to do a shooting experience whilst in Vegas this is the one.

2  Thank Jo R