“Had a Blast ”

Ranked #60 of 296 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Wife and I visited with friends and had John as our Range Officer. Location is a short distance from the Strip. John was both funny and professional. All of us tried the 2nd Amendment package, which consisted of 3 separate fully automatic machine guns and a 9 mm pistol. Everyone had a great time. If your looking for a different experience while in Las Vegas I highly recommend you give it a try.

All reviews
"range officer"
"bucket list"
"secret service"
"assault rifle"
"dropped off"
in 2 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
"shooting range"
in 8 reviews
"instructor"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Wow......if you want a great experience from start to finish this is the place. Called in the morning to make a booking, we were collected by the free shuttle direct from our hotel at a time to suit us. All of the staff were really knowledgable and helpful. Hubby chose the 2nd Amendment package giving him the opportunity to shoot 4 different guns. John his instructor was very helpful and explained everything really well. If you want to do a shooting experience whilst in Vegas this is the one.

2  Thank Jo R
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We called in advance to see shooting times but we didn't have to. With several instructors and several lanes for shooting we were't long waiting. You get 2 free targets to take in with you and I believe you could purchase more if needed.
Our instructor was BIG JOHN, and was he ever funny. He made his points about safety but when it came to photos and picking on us he was funny.
My girlfriend was terrified at first and he walked her through it no problem.
She shot a M4 and a Glock 9, I shot a M4, M5, Glock 9 and AK 47. Both packages were affordable.
It's something I recommend trying once, and request BIG JOHN!!!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

This was such a great experience. The staff was not very clear on where they were picking up guest at the hotel (it includes shuttle service). However, once there the staff was friendly and did a great job explaining the weapon. I used a group and one weapon was good. It was kind of sad that it was only 25 rounds. We were done in a matter of minutes. The AK47 trigger kept getting stuck when it in the fully automatic setting. The targets they had were very cute. I let my husband pick but they had a really cute one with the North Korean president. They did a great job of helping me decide on the best weapon for me to use. Tips are suggested.