“Excellent!”

Ranked #74 of 296 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in so hubby could try a few machine guns. Debbie at the front desk was knowledgable and friendly. Purchased the 2nd Amendment package and Greg was our range officer. Greg was an excellent instructor. He took time to explain how to identify each of the target marks. Great guns, great service and an excellent experience!

All reviews
"range officer"
"assault rifle"
in 2 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
"bucket list"
in 5 reviews
"safety"
"company"

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I am a person who respects guns so I wanted a place for me and my BFF to shoot a Uzi/Machine gun that I could trust. I selected this company due to their reviews. You go into a gun store, it's very clean and the staff know what they are doing. You first have to sign a release, then the instructor goes over what to expect on the gun range and the you go back when a bay is open. This is an exhilarating, heart pumping way over the top experience. Even though this was a bucket list item for me and my BFF, I will do it AGAIN when I go back to Vegas.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We attended as a family with each of us selecting a package. Big John set everything up for us and he explained and showed each of us everything we needed to know to operate each of the guns safely. Everything went well and we all had a fantastic time that will long be remembered. We had photo opportunities and kept our targets as momentos of our experience. The range of available packages is excellent to suit every budget. Transport is provided to/from hotels which saves a fair amount on taxis

I highly recommend “Vegas Machine Gun Experience” for a very memorable experience firing a selection of pistols, sub machine guns and machine guns.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

This place is fantastic, in my next visit in Las Vegas I’ll be there again. Top ! This place is big and it has a lot guns to choose .