“Heart pumping over the top bucket list to do....”

The Vegas Machine Gun Experience
Ranked #94 of 290 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 21 January 2018

I am a person who respects guns so I wanted a place for me and my BFF to shoot a Uzi/Machine gun that I could trust. I selected this company due to their reviews. You go into a gun store, it's very clean and the staff know what they are doing. You first have to sign a release, then the instructor goes over what to expect on the gun range and the you go back when a bay is open. This is an exhilarating, heart pumping way over the top experience. Even though this was a bucket list item for me and my BFF, I will do it AGAIN when I go back to Vegas.

All reviews
"filming"
"instructor"
"driver"

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We attended as a family with each of us selecting a package. Big John set everything up for us and he explained and showed each of us everything we needed to know to operate each of the guns safely. Everything went well and we all had a fantastic time that will long be remembered. We had photo opportunities and kept our targets as momentos of our experience. The range of available packages is excellent to suit every budget. Transport is provided to/from hotels which saves a fair amount on taxis

I highly recommend “Vegas Machine Gun Experience” for a very memorable experience firing a selection of pistols, sub machine guns and machine guns.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

This place is fantastic, in my next visit in Las Vegas I’ll be there again. Top ! This place is big and it has a lot guns to choose .

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Took my wife and teenagers here.. Wow what a really exciting and interesting thing to do. This is live action and is way intense.. You have no idea of the intensity that these guns can put out.. with our package you got to choose from 4 guns.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 November 2017

where else can you shoot a machine gun except in Vegas? loved this place. went in a group of 4; 3 of us bought the "Second Amendment" package and the other bought the "East Meets West" package. make sure that you buy a package that includes an AK-47 as it is a total blast to fire.

Brent was our guide/teacher and he was great at teaching us, making us feel comfortable, and making sure that we got the most fun out of our shooting time.

as the phrase goes: it was a great bang for the buck. i can't wait to go back.