“The worst meal we had in Vegas (and the most expensive).”
Review of MB Steak

MB Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
MB Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #963 of 5 344 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Always a fan or Morton's, this place is not worth the hype or the price. Located in the Hard Rock Hotel, we were completely disappointed by everything. The Foie Gras was about the size of a McNugget and $24. Steak Tartare was odd in that it was chopped not ground and lacked sufficient flavor/spices. And then $12 for a plate of french fries LOL. My GF ordered a filet cooked medium and it came out rare. So, we sent it back to the kitchen, and guess what? It came back rare again. Unacceptable at $42. Our server would disappear and hardly glance our way. He seemed more interested in waiting on other tables and we had to flag him down multiple times. There are so many better steak places in Vegas, Avoid this one...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

At at the bar. Ambiance is nice in the bar area. Food was good. The mushroom grits were fantastic. Good service.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

MB steak is very expensive but it’s so worth the money the service is great and the amazing look is so worth it!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

We don't mind paying premium prices for great food but this fell short for us.
The service was great and we were made to feel very welcome but the food let the place down.
Complimentary bread was good. Octopus appetiser tatsted good but was tough. Crab cake was good.
Steaks were nice and cooked as ordered but at $53 came with no sides so we had to buy some at $12 each. That, a couple of beers, one desert and tip put us well over $300.
Would not return. Disappointed as this was to be the only fine dining experience of our 3 weeks trip.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Just had a corporate dinner here. Rafael and his team did an amazing job. They have the best NY Strip I ever had and the seafood platter was fantastic.

I told the team that some of my guests are vegetarian and the chief did not disappoint. Chief background is also in Italian cuisine and he made the best Risotto.

Don't be shy and ask the sommelier for assistance. He even briefed my party on the types of wine we were serving. Just remarkable.

It was so good I went back by myself on the 3rd night by myself.

Kudos to Rafael and his team.

Been to MB Steak? Share your experiences!