“Show is great, bartenders rude”
Review of Magic Mike Live

Magic Mike Live
Book In Advance
More Info
US$49,99*
and up
Magic Mike Live Las Vegas at the Hard Rock Hotel...
Ranked #45 of 179 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: MAGIC MIKE LIVE LAS VEGAS is a first-class entertainment experience based on the hit films “Magic Mike” and “Magic Mike XXL”. The show recreates the mythical Club Domina as a cabaret nightclub inside the Hard Rock Hotel that has been designed to capture the magnetism of the Magic Mike franchise. The show features thirteen of the hottest and most talented men in the country performing in front of, behind, above and all around the audience. Conceived by Channing Tatum and co-directed by Tatum and film franchise choreographer Alison Faulk, the show features sexy and daring dance and strip routines punctuated by one of a kind acts from a wildly diverse cast of performers. MAGIC MIKE LIVE LAS VEGAS is a sizzling 360 degree dance and acrobatic strip tease spectacular guaranteed to bring on the heat.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The show is well choregraphed and the men dancing are absolutely top notch! unfortunately the show was completely overshadowed for me by a bartender named Dhillon that insisted on me tipping a minimum of 18% on the 3 bottled waters I ordered for my girlfriends after 3 rounds of drinks (and 15_20% tipping on top if those rounds). He stood in front of me blocking the show until the tip of the bottles of water was at least 20%. Beware ladies!

1  Thank ariasanders2018
"front row"
in 10 reviews
"great choreography"

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Great great show, lots of fun, great music, great people just great! A great thing to do with your girlfriends although men also enjoyed it!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Wow! My sister and I went this past weekend and this was our favorite show of our Vegas trip! Great dancers! We particularly enjoyed the water dance and the NIN dance. Sit in the 3rd or 4th row if you want to have more interaction with the dancers. Actually pretty classy. Get dressed up and pretend to be a bride-to-be if you want even more interaction. They really try to make the brides feel special. I was not a bride but wish I had been.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Ticket price is worth the price, front seating or 4th row, high bar table is a good spot to see everything that is happening, they are so entertaining, lots of sexy dancing, they are so sweet. Love it. Will come back again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I didn't know what I was expecting but the show was above and beyond what I wanted to see. The show was so entertaining and just awesome. The guys were such good dancers and we had so much fun laughing and enjoying how acrobatic they were. I was sang to on the piano and was treated with kindness and respect. It was so much fun. My friend and I had a great time. We were hoping the show would not end. I recommend going to see this show just for the experience, which was great!!! Thank you for a wonderful fun and entertainin
g evening!!

Been to Magic Mike Live? Share your experiences!