“Such a cool experience”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$9,00*
and up
Admission Ticket to The Dome at Container Park in...
Ranked #178 of 296 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The Dome at Downtown Container Park is an immersive, 4K-visual dome entertainment experience inspired by the vibe of downtown Las Vegas. Nearly 14 million pixels surround viewers in a series of ultra-HD, 360-degree imagery designed for all ages. Over 36,000 lumens light up an indoor dome set above 25 recliner-style seats to give a new depth to animated imagery accompanied by legendary rock bands,
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Such a cool experience (and comfy seats.) We saw the Dinosaur movie with the kids. Would definitely go back to see more.

All reviews
"movie"
in 3 reviews
"vegas"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I found a Groupon for this and decided to try it. The seats are very comfortable lounge chairs that lean way back. You need to lean way back to see the video on the inside of the dome. So find a seat near the back. The show lasts about an hour. The best way to describe it is a 3-D 4K music and video experience. Each show has different music. We had Led Zepplin for our show. I enjoyed the music even though I am not fan of the band. Try it and you will like. I have never experienced anything quite like it.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

All that walking in Las Vegas got your feet screaming STOP, or your just too dizzy from the bar hopping.Then sit your butt down in the incredibly comfortable recliners and watch the hour long laser light show playing on a really high quality surround sound system. Personally it was Pink Floyd: The Wall, for us, but you can also choose Led Zeppelin or U2.

3  Thank H9928ETscottw
Reviewed 1 February 2018

Intimate theater with comfortable reclining seats to allow the best views of the video. The audio was crisp and clear and the visuals were breathtaking. The young man who ushered us into the theater was very helpful in locating my groupon tickets. We will be back!

1  Thank JRinLasVegas
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Checked this place out because we had a free pass thanks to Pogo. I was shocked when the guy told us it was a 40 minute show. I was thinking it was going to be a 10-15 minute experience. I also thought it was going to be a concert footage type of thing with U2 on stage rocking out. It wasn’t. It was all trippy visual stuff. My wife felt motion sickness from the get go. Personally, I liked it. Pretty cool visuals.

But man oh man, this place should work a deal with a local dispensary and sell some legal weed before the show. This experience would be 1000 times better after some pot. With a slight buzz from a martini, it was just a big screen with trippy visuals. The comfy chairs made me want to fall asleep. But throw in some legal marijuana and BAM you would then have yourself an EXPERIENCE you won’t soon forget.

Loud music with cool visuals always sounds like a good idea to me. But not to my wife. She had motion sickness the entire time. She thought the visuals were kinda “scary”. We left 30 minutes into the 40 minute show.

Along the same lines as recreational pot, right outside the Dome is a free shuttle that drives itself. Well sort of. We got in and the thing drove exactly 1 foot before breaking down. They tried to fix it. We spent 10 minutes waiting while they rebooted the system. It never worked. So much for our self driving shuttle experience.

Back to the dome. It’s a cool experience. But they need to change the pricing.

Sober people pay $5.
People with alcohol in their system, $8.
People who are stoned, $25.