Open today: 10:00 - 22:00

from US$99,99
from US$129,99
from US$119,99
More Info
All reviews team building fun activity bachelor party great fun great instructor a lot of fun unique experience an absolute blast off the strip techniques target bullseye vegas jared weapons session skills
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Lots of fun, definitely recommend. It’s really easy to pick up and the person working the counter got us started pretty quick.

Date of experience: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Cailey B, Manager at Axe Monkeys, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hell yeah indeed! We are so glad you had a great time, we believe axe throwing is for everyone ages 7-99! We can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Fun atmosphere, good music and good people working there. Better with more people. Great for a beginner, like me. 1 hour for 1-2 people is plenty of time.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for the great review Will! We are so glad to hear you had a great time and our staff will love hearing about your kind words! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My boyfriend and I had a blast! When we decided to go I figured I’d try a few times and then spend the rest of the hour watching. I was pleasantly surprised at how well I did and enjoyed the time as much as he did. He chose to also upgrade and add knife throwing. It was tons of entertainment for the cost and we plan to come back soon!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Cailey B, Manager at Axe Monkeys, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

More fun than a barrel full of monkeys! Thanks for the awesome review. It's always a blast when everyone in the party gets involved in axe throwing. There's also no better place for a date than at axe monkeys! Thanks for stopping by to check us out.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Really cool activity, you got to try it! A lot of other things to trow then axe too and great service.

Date of experience: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

This is a really cool review! Thanks for the kind words.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My friend and I where in Vegas for the week. My friend found out about this place. Got there a little late, but Chase did an amazing job on how to throw and give pointers.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for the great review Kevin! Chase will be very happy to hear about his excellent review! We pride ourselves on offering clear instructions in a friendly manner.