“Great bbq”

Virgil's Real BBQ - Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Virgil's Real BBQ - Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #432 of 5 350 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Description: Virgil's Real BBQ in Las Vegas is located at The Linq Hotel & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip next to the High Roller. Virgil's Real BBQ has been acclaimed as one of America's top 10 BBQ restaurants. Established 1994, Virgil's meats are smoked at a low temperature over indirect heat for up to ten hours with a unique mix of hickory, oak and fruit woods in order to impart the most flavor.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was craving really good bbq! This place was it! We had the trash ribs and burger.
The ribs were smothered in bbq sauce. And it was to die for.
A most go to

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Looking for a great bbq joint this is the one. In a great location and the food is great. Burger was so filling and the sides were on point
Wife's ribs looked great very tender and saucy. Will for sure go back

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Can't say I'm a fan of Dry ribs but I was really surprised by there ribs. Really big ribs and they were excellent. I also tried the moist briske which was very tender with a great taste. I thought their baked beans were some of the best I've ever eaten. I wasn't a fan of the potato salad but my wife liked it. Overall, I'd recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Meats smoked on site. Melt in your mouth pork. Service very good. Sides are yummy, cheese grits, beans, corn muffin, cole slaw. Very satisfying.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a great find this time around. We were just walking around the Linq promenade and we were called by the great smell of BBQ. We had looked at other places but the smell got us from the start. Food was great, it took a little while to come out. But it was worth it. We had the chicken and rib combo with Mac/cheese and collared greens. To drink it was the Arnold Palmer and water but the refills on both were free. What a pleasant surprise on the taste of the food and the portions. The portions were not small and my wife and I decided to share the plate after seeing the other people around us and what they had gotten. We even took some back to the room after we finished. The place is casual attire, moderately priced and the service was almost perfect if the server didn’t take so long to take my money after she dropped of the check. It’s a western country style place and they have live music. All in all I would go back again, but this time I would also order a beer. LOL Hope this helps the next time you look for a good place to eat BBQ on the Linq promenade.