“Escapeology”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$29,99*
and up
Escapology: Budapest Express Escape Room in Las...
Ranked #6 of 296 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: America's premier live escape room company is now in Las Vegas. Offering 10 different themed games, including classics such as Arizona Shootout and Antidote, as well as a few new ones just for Vegas, enjoy the best live escape room experience money can buy.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

60 minutes worth of a fun experience that you will enjoy!!! The introductory instructions are very clearly explained and the scenario is set out for you . You are then locked in the room, which they monitor in case of an emergency and the fun begins by trying to solve the puzzle, collect all the clues you can find in the room and resolve the puzzle. This is great fun with friends and family, alike! Give it a try, think you will enjoy it, too.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Steve C, Operations Director at Escapology, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for the review! We are happy to hear that you had a great time with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 334)
All reviews
"escaped"
in 63 reviews

77 - 81 of 1 334 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family (myself, my brother, and my parents) met in Vegas for a family adventure. My brother had completed some escape rooms before and we thought we would check Escapology out while we waited for the heat of the day to pass. Megan checked us in and got us started on our first Cuban Missile Crisis mission. The customer service was excellent and we loved our experience. So much so that we came back again a couple of days later and attempted the Mansion Murder room. We had so much fun with this challenging room. On our last day of the trip, we went back for a third (that's right, third!) challenge. We signed up for the Budapest Express. Barbara and Megan got us all set up and again demonstrated excellent enthusiasm and customer service. We had such a wonderful time and we loved discussing the rooms after the missions were completed. It was super fun for us as a family. We would recommend Escapology with confidence!!

1  Thank carissahallam

Thanks for your review! We are happy to hear that your family had a great time with us in all three games and that Megan and Barbara provided excellent customer service! We hope to see you again the next time you are in Vegas!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great night out! We had a great time the other night. The room we had was not in our element but we really enjoyed the theme of it!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for your review! We are happy to hear that you had a great time in the game and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We loved the experience but are not ready to give it a five star. The name on the clue given was different from the choices of names provided. Wasted about 5 minutes trying to figure out before we said “screw it” (we chose the closest match) When it came time to type in codes it wasn’t clear where to enter. Still had a blast

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for the review, I'm sorry you had a bit of trouble with the clues and working out what goes where, we wouldn't want to make it too easy for you! Seriously though, it sounds like you had fun, but I'd like to listen to any improvements you can suggest with game mastering and clue delivery. I'll direct message you with my contact details and I'd appreciate any time you have spare to reply.

Thanks and best wishes.