MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$450
US$324
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$179
US$167
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
The D Casino Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$153
2 795
4 928
3 269
1 160
All reviewsobservation deckroxy's dinerselect roomthrill ridesworld restaurantthe deucethe main stripthe north endfremont streetlong walkrental cargrand canyonroom keytrip to vegascasinolasmonorail
45 - 50 of 13 114 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the Stratosphere Hotel for one night. The staff is very friendly and
accommodating. We ate at the Crafted Buffet for dinner and, again for Brunch the following day. Food was delicious. Again, very helpful staff. We had a lot of fun when we went all the way up the tower and saw the beautiful night skyline.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
GoldenEntertainment, Manager at Stratosphere Hotel, Casino and Tower, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a very nice hotel with a very nice view of Las Vegas. We stayed 2 nights as our accommodation for our Vegas tour. We were 4 and we had a big room with 2 twin beds with tub. There's no microwave and a coffee maker, as part of our package tour breakfast was not included but there's a lot of restaurants inside the casino hotel. Very wide hotel with shops and restaurants, there's Mcdo and a lot more. We went to the tower and you can see the view of VEgas day and night. This hotel is accessible to all the famous shops and casinos by walking.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve read and heard some negatives about this hotel, mainly to the tune of its old and out of the way.

I was in room 8013 - same level as the main pool. Faced a parkade but I didn’t care. I was only in room to sleep. King sized bed, clean, and had all the amenities I needed (safe, iron, hairdryer). Shower pressure was done and I had zero issues in room. That hallway can get loud with people going to pool but I wear earplugs so never heard a thing. Door also rattled with movement from neighbors or outside, but again, I didn’t notice when earplugs were in but that could be annoying to some people.

Check in was quick even with 20 people in line. You get free admission to the tour - use it. View is nice and unique. You also get discounted ride packages which no one in our group used but my others I know highly recommend doing the rides, especially at the reduced price.

As for location, it’s NOT walkable to the Strip unless you love hot weather and direct sunlight on you the entire time. There’s a monorail station that seemed somewhat close to the Stratosphere and you take that to the Strip, or ride the Deuce. We took Ubers everywhere as we had ten people and sharing the rides was fine for everyone. Ubers ran $11-18 with tips depending where we were and you can get UberXL for up to six people.

Essence Dispensary (just need ID and they have weed, edibles, etc), IHOP, CVS and a large tourist gift shop are walking distance to hotel. You can get cheaper alcohol at CVS and through it on ice in your room.

Buffet at hotel was good value on a Monday. Can’t speak for weekend. Second floor (retail level) has a few 24 hour food options, as well as shopping. I used the Aqua Massage machine and thought it was great. $25 for 20 minutes and a nice treat on our last day.

Pool drinks are $16-21, but if you get a reusable cup you get discounts after that ($9-$12). Adult pool on rooftop has huge outdoor screen which was awesome to watch the World Cup on. Regular pool on 8 is huge with tons of loungers.

All in all, I would stay here again in a large group of 6 or more. Any less and I would probably look to be on Strip somewhere to save on transport and have more options on doorstep. Or if you are really into Fremont area, this is a great option as it’s close.

Have also stayed at Tropicana (loved it) and Mirage (super loved it).

Also, friend was in regular tower and we were in select tower and apparently his room was renovated, too. And smoking wasn’t too bad in this hotel compared to others. Room was entirely smoke-free.

Didn’t need to interact with staff much. They were there when we needed them and otherwise, didn’t interfere with our rowdy fun.

Hope this helps! One last tip: check out Splitwise app to share expenses with friends. Makes tracking and paying back super easy.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank MelanieBC
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here in april for a business trip. I didn't know what to expect. It wasn't a bad hotel. The pool could have been a little more lively but it wasn't bad. It was good for the price. The buffet is good. lots of options.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This by far has to be the worst hotel in Las Vegas! I booked a standard room knowing that it was not going to be renovated and that it was the run of house but does that mean a room with mold, cracks on doors and even blood spots on the sheets??! Furthermore I requested to get a room with a fridge to put necessary medication but was told I must pay for an upgraded room to get that!

Called to complain, spoke to a supervisor called Chris and was nice enough to move us but was not able to get us both rooms next to each other, however promised to get us an even more upgrade room the following day and next to each other, next morning went down to front desk and they knew nothing about this arrangement!! I had explain everything all over again and this time I got MJ (supervisor) with a huge attitude! Telling me that whatever Chris promised is not his problem and I must wait until his next shift to speak with him. I was so furious that wanted to check out but they also declined a refund, forcing me to stay here!

There is no upper management around which makes sense why this hotel is a rat house! Don’t do my same mistake and stay away!!! I have called to speak with the hotel manager but he is never around. Housekeeping missed doing service for one of my rooms, the list can keep on going...

Oh wait, if you dare to stay here make sure don’t they don’t put you on the 24th floor because it doesn’t have air conditioner in the hallway! Maybe you have to upgrade to get A/C

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

This is not the experience we want any of our guests to have. We will forward your review to our hotel management team to help us improve upon our guest experience.