Reviews (13 376)
5 007
3 328
1 196
1 004
All reviews observation deck roxy's diner select room thrill rides world restaurant the deuce the main strip the north end day pass fremont street long walk rental car grand canyon trip to vegas casino las monorail
218 - 223 of 13 376 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I stayed here in april for a business trip. I didn't know what to expect. It wasn't a bad hotel. The pool could have been a little more lively but it wasn't bad. It was good for the price. The buffet is good. lots of options.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This by far has to be the worst hotel in Las Vegas! I booked a standard room knowing that it was not going to be renovated and that it was the run of house but does that mean a room with mold, cracks on doors and even blood spots on the sheets??! Furthermore I requested to get a room with a fridge to put necessary medication but was told I must pay for an upgraded room to get that!

Called to complain, spoke to a supervisor called Chris and was nice enough to move us but was not able to get us both rooms next to each other, however promised to get us an even more upgrade room the following day and next to each other, next morning went down to front desk and they knew nothing about this arrangement!! I had explain everything all over again and this time I got MJ (supervisor) with a huge attitude! Telling me that whatever Chris promised is not his problem and I must wait until his next shift to speak with him. I was so furious that wanted to check out but they also declined a refund, forcing me to stay here!

There is no upper management around which makes sense why this hotel is a rat house! Don’t do my same mistake and stay away!!! I have called to speak with the hotel manager but he is never around. Housekeeping missed doing service for one of my rooms, the list can keep on going...

Oh wait, if you dare to stay here make sure don’t they don’t put you on the 24th floor because it doesn’t have air conditioner in the hallway! Maybe you have to upgrade to get A/C

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Maid B
GoldenEntertainment, Manager at Stratosphere Hotel, Casino and Tower, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

This is not the experience we want any of our guests to have. We will forward your review to our hotel management team to help us improve upon our guest experience.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Our room had a pretty good view of the strip! One of the best parts about the Stratosphere hotel for me was the rides on the top and the pool on the deck... The worst part about staying in this hotel was that all of the rooms smelled like smoke, and to get out of the hotel, you had to walk through the casino.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

stayed on 16 floor ..food and bar on same side of road called thai cafe good cheap beer good food ..went to frank moreno divas show at linq hotel great...
down load duce bus app 8 dollars for 24 hours hop on off
..monorail from slc hotel 5 dollars very good
freemont street not my cup off tea
flix bus to venice beach santa monica very good value x

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2018

We were offered the $10 upgraded rooms, but declined. But the room we were in was nice, beds were very comfortable, bathroom was decent. Bathroom sink drain sounded like it needs to be cleaned out. The lady doing housekeeping was very nice, engaged in a little conversation when we talked to her, and because there were 4 of us in one room, we had requested a few extra shampoo, and she made sure we had enough each day! She was great.

The restaurants were good, especially Roxy’s Diner and the casino and shopping floors were fun. Really enjoyed the Oxygen Bar.

Stratosphere is located at the end of the strip, which worked out because we could catch the bus and go all the way to the Welcome to Las Vegas sign at the other end of the Strip and work our way back.

The only negative I could think of is the resort fees ended up being more per night than the actual room, but We would definitely stay here again next time! We really enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
GoldenEntertainment, Manager at Stratosphere Hotel, Casino and Tower, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thank you Sandy.