MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$391
US$324
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$315
Bellagio.com
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$316
  • Pool
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$214
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$174
  • Restaurant
The D Casino Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$153
Cancelon
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
SignatureMGMGrand
Reviews (14 564)
14 564 results
10 789
2 206
10 789
2 206
All reviewseuropean poolle revered cardpanoramic suitesw steakhousebeautiful hotelfloor to ceiling windowsother hotelslobby barfashion show mallper dayhigher floorsitting areastrip viewresort feefitness centercasino floor
174 - 179 of 14 564 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just had another amazing weekend at the Encore! From the games to the spa to the pool, it really was Just Another Weekend in Paradise! Really looking forward to heading back before the end of the summer

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would of like to have a special touch on this particular stay because it was my birthdate but I will still recommend it, it is a beautiful hotel. Room has majestic views and great bathroom with a deep tub that you can relax.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Luckily we packed snacks to get us by and we could easily walk to nearby restaurants for dining. The rooms, casino, bars, pool, etc are top of the line and most beautiful in Vegas. But with that comes a pinch to the wallet for simple meals like a bagel for breakfast or a simple sandwich by the pool.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our stay at the Encore Las Vegas was exceptional. We will certainly return. The staff were friendly and interactive. The room was really nice with everything we needed. The location to the strip is ideal and with the Fashion Show shopping complex straight across the road there is shopping at your finger tips including the food court that is the first part you walk into.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I came here for my 23rd birthday to spend 4 amazing nights with friends and family. Everyone I spoke with from the time I made my reservations in February till I stayed in June was very awesome and sincerely helpful. I especially want to thank Lemanuel, the front desk manager for accommodating be and also the beautiful young lady who checked me in on June 21st. I am so sorry I don't remember your name but thank you so much guys!
I also want to thank the housekeepers, they were awesome! Most especially the lady who cleaned 2614 on 06/22, she was great and so nice to talk to.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends