Reviews (15 474)
11 469
2 317
11 469
2 317
All reviews european pool le reve red card panoramic suite sw steakhouse floor to ceiling windows beautiful hotel other hotels lobby bar fashion show mall higher floor the north end sitting area favorite hotel strip view resort fee per day
1 048 - 1 053 of 15 474 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I would of like to have a special touch on this particular stay because it was my birthdate but I will still recommend it, it is a beautiful hotel. Room has majestic views and great bathroom with a deep tub that you can relax.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Luckily we packed snacks to get us by and we could easily walk to nearby restaurants for dining. The rooms, casino, bars, pool, etc are top of the line and most beautiful in Vegas. But with that comes a pinch to the wallet for simple meals like a bagel for breakfast or a simple sandwich by the pool.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Our stay at the Encore Las Vegas was exceptional. We will certainly return. The staff were friendly and interactive. The room was really nice with everything we needed. The location to the strip is ideal and with the Fashion Show shopping complex straight across the road there is shopping at your finger tips including the food court that is the first part you walk into.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I came here for my 23rd birthday to spend 4 amazing nights with friends and family. Everyone I spoke with from the time I made my reservations in February till I stayed in June was very awesome and sincerely helpful. I especially want to thank Lemanuel, the front desk manager for accommodating be and also the beautiful young lady who checked me in on June 21st. I am so sorry I don't remember your name but thank you so much guys!
I also want to thank the housekeepers, they were awesome! Most especially the lady who cleaned 2614 on 06/22, she was great and so nice to talk to.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This is a great hotel for a Las Vegas stay. The facility is very clean and modern with a staff that is excellent. Multiple pools and restaurant's are available for your choosing. It is conveniently located on the strip

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family