Reviews (35 974)
11 970
7 577
3 190
2 252
All reviews pyramid room pyramid cafe mandalay bay egyptian theme east tower criss angel chris angel food court other hotels m life trip to vegas new york new york grand canyon slot machines pyramids excalibur casino
1 898 - 1 903 of 35 974 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Hotel needs major renovations. Rooms are worn down. Resort fees absolutely unnecessary, doesn't even look like resort. Pool only purpose to guarantee you a heat stroke and damage your hearing. No shades at all, except overpriced Gabbanas. Closing at 7pm. Self parking very remote and covered level to small. No refrigerator and coffee maker in the rooms.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We wanted to use the spa facilities but unfortunately they charge an additional $25 fee to use it even though we paid an extra $35 resort fee. Most resorts include wifi, parking, spa, and gym, Lucor did not.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank CheriLynn1971
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Your hotel room are very old not updated. And we had one of the newer ones. The dresser had a chunk of wood off. The old wall air conditioning system didn’t work well and if you sleep on the bed by the unit the cold air blew right on you. I was sick when I got home. You don’t have the double lock on the doors not safe. I’ve always stayed at Mgm grand boy what a difference. Only thing that was good was the food at the buffet I would think since your part of Mgm the Luxor would have been nicer boy was I wrong.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Luxor Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Morriscindy:

We are saddened to hear that your visit to Luxor fell below your expectations, and we appreciate you taking the time to voice your concerns regarding your stay online. Feedback is critical as we wish to improve our performance moving forward. Please accept our apologies for your disappointments with your assigned guestroom. Rest assured we will speak with the appropriate management to discuss the issues you endured. It is our hope, you will consider staying with us again during your next visit to Las Vegas.

Deborah H.
Guest Relations Specialist
Luxor Hotel & Casino
MGM Resorts International
guestrelations@luxor.com

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I've been to Vegas probably a dozen times but this was my first time staying at Luxor. Extremely friendly and helpful staff and an amazing pool. I had no issues it's just not at my favorite part of the strip. Wish they'd get rid of the resort fees.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Had no problems with my stay. Staff was very friendly and courteous. The resort is very clean and well kept. Once you know your way around. It is very easy to navigate through the resort to the other two connecting resorts.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple