“Perfect hangover food”
Review of Eggslut

Eggslut
Ranked #251 of 5 412 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 28 June 2018

YUM the sandwiches were so good, the gluten free bun was pretty crumbly but still awesome! I would definitely recommend it

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I usually get up and promptly head out for some breakfast...well, that’s what I should have done. By the time I got in line it was 940 and the line wrapped around the corner into the hallway. I waited about 20min to order and then another 10 to get my sandwich. Is it worth it? I thought so. I will say though that I came the next morning with my husband at 730 am...no line at all and the sandwich tasted just as good!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Excellent hangover food, very very good egg sandwiches. Dont be put off by the inevitable queue round the corner - even when it reaches back to the toilet entrance it is still only a 10-15min wait as they are efficient at getting through the queue. We have been twice and the food was excellent both times. Plenty of seating too.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Great breakfast, all four of us enjoyed our meals. Wasn’t sure what to expect and we were not disappointed. Great service, amazing food, we will be back..

Reviewed 24 June 2018

What a queue... but it was what attracted us to try this burger. We tried the Bacon-egg-Cheese sandwich and the Cheeseburger. Love the Bacon egg cheese , The Bacon smelled and tasted sooooo good. The Cheeseburger is a dissappointment... for $10.50 a burger , it just tasted ok, nothing special.