“Wonderful ice cream treats.”

Kate’s Korner Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #36 of 172 Dessert in Las Vegas
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Wonderful ice cream treats which we REALLY enjoyed. The banana splits and brownie, hot fudge sundaes are my personal favorites.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very good flavor and texture. Several choices and good portions. Some are sugar free but I chose chocolate chip mint and chocolate peanut butter. Probably ate more than necessary but it was delicious.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I stopped in after lunch for a scoop of Rocky Road Ice Cream for dessert. YUM! Very friendly staff. I will return. I added photos of my visit.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I could not resist a banana split. Just as good as fond memories of banana splits as a kid. And nice people made it!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

In the mood for ice cream? Come here. The ice cream section is great. The ice cream is just as good as the selection. The pricing is very reasonable for what you get.
Be careful of the banana split - it is more than enough to share.