“Amazing”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$37,00*
and up
Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N at Treasure Island...
Ranked #207 of 470 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A while ago there was an idea. An idea to bring together a group of remarkable people so they could become something more. That idea was The AVENGERS Initiative. Now, we're continuing that idea. To bring together another group of remarkable people so they can do something more. Welcome to The AVENGERS Scientific Training And Tactical Intelligence Operative Network. The S.T.A.T.I.O.N. is an intelligence operation created to provide vital combat support for The AVENGERS. Those of you who choose to engage, will become part of an elite network of individuals and organisations currently supporting Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Inside you will be given unprecedented access to some of S.T.A.T.I.O.N.'s's most highly guarded artifacts, intelligence files, experiments and assessments. Your mission: To delve into the history, science, engineering, genetics, technology and profiles of Captain America, Hulk, Thor and Iron Man. Your goal: To interactively assemble case files on each of the characters and move on to become qualified members of the AVENGERS S.T.A.T.I.O.N. If you think you have what it takes. If you think you can be something more...Register now and become part of The AVENGERS S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The only thing that would made it better would been if it were completely or at least close to up to date

All reviews
"heroes"
"characters"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

just a museum with a few interactive things...and by interactive, just pushing buttons or a touch screen. not much else. Not worth the 42 bux at all.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our Boy Scouts Troop 195 from Grand Prairie, Tx enjoyed the Avengers Museum and so did the Dads, An awesome exhibits and put together for a great tour.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did have a 2-for-1 coupon and they are available at those ticket places all over the Strip so it is absolutely worth taking the little extra time to get one of those. Otherwise, it's pretty pricey and you might have a long wait either way, i.e. don't think that just because you bought your ticket (without a line up) that you can simply go on the next tour, it may be full. That said, we had about a 20 minute wait, no big deal as it gave us time to check out the gift shop, but maybe if you know you're going to do the tour, get your tickets first and then browse around, it'll give you something to do.

My 20 year old son really enjoyed this but he has seen ALL of the Marvel movies. I've seen maybe two so it didn't mean a whole lot to me. There are a few interactive exhibits, nothing earth-shattering but the photo ops are great and the actual movie costumes and props are pretty cool. While you absolutely will not have time to read everything, if you're that into Marvel then it just means another visit. For the average fan it will probably be enough time. During our visit our anticipation grew, we wondered what would happen at the end since that would most likely be the highlight of the tour (and I hadn't done any research ahead of time so I didn't know what to expect). Unfortunately, the end of the tour was a really cheesy and lame 2 minute interactive movie that used iPods as weapons. For anyone that has gone to the nearby wax museum, the 4D Marvel movie at the end of that tour should have been moved to this exhibit, it is just so much better.