“Awesome experience, would definitely recommend!”
Review of Speedvegas

Speedvegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The moment you arrive at SPEEDVEGAS, you'll know you've never experienced anything like it. SPEEDVEGAS brings your exotic car racing fantasies to life on the longest and fastest racetrack in Las Vegas. And that's just the beginning. SPEEDVEGAS is the award-winning experience designed from the ground up by a team of racing experts for maximum thrill. We've selected the finest and most exclusive exotic and muscle cars on the planet for your SPEEDVEGAS experience: Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, and more. You'll get maximum time behind the wheel with over 12 turns, 20 degree banked turns, and a monster half-mile straight. No prior experience or equipment is necessary. Everything you need to have a safe and thrilling experience is included. Located just 10 minutes from the center of fabulous Las Vegas.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I had no experience racing cars, though I consider myself a pretty competent driver in general. I did 5 laps in a Lamborghini Gallardo. It's definitely challenging but so much fun! Stephan was my coach, and he was really knowledgeable and helpful! I made a lot of mistakes, but I never felt like I was in danger because when you drive you have a coach in the passenger seat with an independent brake.

I definitely hesitated when booking since it's difficult to drop a few hundred dollars on an experience that's something like 10 minutes long, but it was worth it!

SPEEDVEGAS, Guest Relations Manager at Speedvegas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

What an awesome review, NolanCorn! We're incredibly happy to hear you were comfortable and having fun. Thanks for coming!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 135)
All reviews
"full throttle"

196 - 200 of 1 135 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

What made my driving experience the best was not only driving my dream car but also my instructor Jay. He made me completely comfortable and confident in my driving experience and I thank Jay and all the staff at Speed Vegas or making my 50th Birthday special and unforgettable.

Epic way to celebrate your 50th! See you again next year?

Reviewed 27 June 2018

WOW! SpeedVegas was such an AMAZING Experience! Truly once in a lifetime! We both had the opportunity to drive our dream car, a Lamborghini Huracan! It was incredible to race down the track, taking turn by turn like a professional driver! The staff were great, very kind, professional, and truly cared about safety! They also make sure you are having the BEST time of your life! We highly recommend SpeedVegas to anyone who wants to have an experience of a lifetime! It is only about 12 minutes from the strip and they offer complimentry shuttles from your hotel. The grounds are beautiful and the cars are breathtaking! We had so much fun and will definitely be back in the future!!

What a fantastic post, AdventurProUSA! We want every guest to enjoy this kind of magical experience, so thanks for letting us know you did!

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The staff was super nice throughout the whole experience. They made me feel welcomed and that my business was appreciated. But the crown jewel was my driving coach Paul P. Not only was he a cool driving instructor. But was also very nice and corrected your mistakes and encouraged me to push myself to optimize me experience at Speedvegas. This being my first time driving a car over 100 HP. I felt confident. Will definitely come again. Worth every penny.

Confident and comfortable -- that's the goal! Sounds like you and Coach Paul were a stellar team. We'll definitely be looking forward to seeing you again, Josh. Thank you!